Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• ShyneBig By  ShyneBig
    06.18.21

Wonderful for every day use and busy families

I love these wipes for quick cleaning or disinfectant. Works great for disinfecting door handles, light switches, remotes, work place office, any high traffic places that hands touch. Also, great for spot cleaning around house. One wipe will go far, great quality and quantity for the price.

• CoolerRanch By  CoolerRanch
    06.11.21

Clean travels

These are the best! I was using these prior to the pandemic, bet since the pandemic; I found these to be quite necessary (when they are available). I have always felt safe with Clorox products, but having a canister of Clorox, are great for on the go. If I feel something is not clean enough, or germ free; I just wipe these bad boys out and get to work. Better than any disinfectant wipes I've ever used!

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Great

Love this product! Now with Covid I know I'am disinfecting my household and car with this product. The smell is wonderful and doesn't leave any residue like other products do. I only use this product to clean and disinfect.

• Gpeach211 By  Gpeach211
    06.07.21

Swipe clean

I've been turned on to this since the beginning of the pandemic. They're convenient for wiping down door handles,knobs, light switches, steering wheels,etc. Works great and smells good.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.05.21

Trustworthy disinfection

When the pandemic became an in-your-face reality, I got a lot more serious about disinfection, I watched videos of doctor telling people to disinfect their grocery purchases and began using Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to disinfect my perishables. I set the canister next to the refrigerator and wipe each item prior to placing it inside. I also use these wipes on the outside surfaces of my toilet.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    03.27.21

Old Standby

These are great for everyday use and the brand is so trustworthy. Always have them on hand in our home.

• linda6467 By  linda6467
    03.24.21

THESE CLEANING WIPES ARE GREAT!

I'VE USED THESE WIPES AND THEY ARE GREAT! THEY SMELL GOOD, TOO! I USE THEM IN THE BATHROOM AND IN THE CAR.

• adeina88 By  adeina88

Perfect for disinfecting

I love Clorox wipes, I use them daily to clean off packages, countertops, stovetop, and everything in the bathroom.

• nola807 By  nola807

Awesome Product

Love these wipes They are so handy and are a life saver when I am in a pinch

• Reneetvedt4 By  Reneetvedt4
    03.17.21

These are the only cleaning wipes that I use. They do a great job and the smell is not too overpowering. The container keeps them moist and can easily be stored under your sink or next to your toilet. I will never buy another brand ever again.

• Usersue By  Usersue
    03.11.21

Clorox wipe

It cleans up well without leaving a residue. Cannister keeps all sheets amply moist

• DsOpinion By  DsOpinion
    02.26.21

Convenient, small package, works well, smells GREAT!

• AZPeaches By  AZPeaches
    02.14.21

A household staple that gets the job done. Clorox is my favorite brand for wipes.

• rblack09 By  rblack09
    02.14.21

Clorex does it all

Best thing around. I use them all over the house. Makes cleaning easy.

• LisaMarie1 By  LisaMarie1
    02.10.21

Clean and fresh

Smell clean and fresh! I am able to wipe down desk, laptop, and copier to rid of germs and viruses.