Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• cwpugh30 By  cwpugh30
    09.18.21

Cleans well

They work great on just about anything. Makes clean up fast and easy.

• Fitforlifecoach By  Fitforlifecoach
    09.15.21

I Recommend This

I love this product! It's killing the germs. I feel safe using this brand for many years. I highly recommend it!

• owensgirl03 By  owensgirl03
    09.11.21

Easy to use any and everywhere...

These have been my go to during the pandemic. I use them everyday, and everywhere. My only complaint would be that they seemed to dull the look of the brass doorknobs in the house...I guess you have to pick your battles, though...contaminants or dull doorknobs...I'll take the dull doorknobs, please.

• Sugums By  Sugums
    09.03.21

Cleans nicely, leaving a very clean smell in the air.

• fitzsmom By  fitzsmom
    08.27.21

Quick and Easy Disinfectant Wipes!

They clean well, smell nice, and don't leave a filmy residue. It checks all the boxes!

• So_adktve By  So_adktve
    08.15.21

A necessity

We keep these on the counters and it just makes it that much easier to stay on top of the counter tops to make sure they're clean.

• valerianroots By  valerianroots
    07.28.21

Gotta love these wipes! For a while, they were a commodity during the pandemic. So I'm just super happy to see them back on the shelves without people going crazy over them!

• Romariel By  Romariel
    07.26.21

The best disinfecting wipes

Clorox disinfectant wipes have come in handy. I have always loved using this product before the pandemic. O don't find it to be very strong the smell. Often times, there are products that the scent is too strong and can cause allergy reactions. I have allergies so this hasn't affected me.

• LSantiago By  LSantiago
    07.21.21

Yes Please!!

I absolutely LOVE Clorox disinfecting wipes!! I use them all over my house including my door knobs, light switches, and my car. These are my go to!!

• Livingmybestlife78 By  Livingmybestlife78
    07.08.21

Clorox wipe

I like they hold alot of juice, compared to other products that dry out fast

• elsamar By  elsamar
    06.22.21

good quality

I love those wipes, are very useful and you can choose to clean different areas and kill the germs

• ShyneBig By  ShyneBig
    06.18.21

Wonderful for every day use and busy families

I love these wipes for quick cleaning or disinfectant. Works great for disinfecting door handles, light switches, remotes, work place office, any high traffic places that hands touch. Also, great for spot cleaning around house. One wipe will go far, great quality and quantity for the price.

• CoolerRanch By  CoolerRanch
    06.11.21

Clean travels

These are the best! I was using these prior to the pandemic, bet since the pandemic; I found these to be quite necessary (when they are available). I have always felt safe with Clorox products, but having a canister of Clorox, are great for on the go. If I feel something is not clean enough, or germ free; I just wipe these bad boys out and get to work. Better than any disinfectant wipes I've ever used!

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Great

Love this product! Now with Covid I know I'am disinfecting my household and car with this product. The smell is wonderful and doesn't leave any residue like other products do. I only use this product to clean and disinfect.

• Gpeach211 By  Gpeach211
    06.07.21

Swipe clean

I've been turned on to this since the beginning of the pandemic. They're convenient for wiping down door handles,knobs, light switches, steering wheels,etc. Works great and smells good.