Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

4.8
              Rated #2 in Cleaning Supplies
937 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Great for germs This was a great product! During the Covid lockdown, I bought a whole lot of these. They clean everything so nicely without leaving any residue. I also love the smell they leave behind. I approve 100% and will keep these on my grocery list.

MY GO TO FOR FAST CLEANS I love these. My go to, and usually I can always find these easier than other things.

Excellent dirt, stain remover and sanitizer Excellent dirt, stain remover and sanitizer. Using it for years. Always good to have at home.

Friction on side to grab dust/fur/dirt CLOROX Disinfecting Wipes: One of our family favorites. The lemon is also my favorite blend shown on the website pic (yellow). One side has a bit of friction in texture so that it grabs dust and dirt and hair a bit better than if smooth. Not too thick to make you feel like you are wasting so much material. Works great on all surfaces for me so far.

Best on the market This is the best sanitizing wipes that I've used on the market. It's tough on germs and gentle on my hands.

Clorox Wipes I bought these for the first time during the covid crisis and use them all time. Now, I will always have them on hand.

Best out of many! I have tried many different disinfectant wipes in the middle of this pandemic and always come back to the clorox brand. This wipes wipe away messes and stains so easily and have a much fresher longer lasting smell compared to its competitors. I will continue to use this to sanitize all my house hold surfaces, door handles, light switches, etc.

Very good, picks up all the mess and leaves a great fresh smell

Good Who doesn't like these? Perfect for the quick wipe down for door knobs and light switches.

A Must for a Truly Clean Kitchen I love these! They are my go-to for making sure my countertops are always clean and sanitary. They do a great job of helping me to make sure my kitchen is tip top at all times. I love the light lemon scent as well. All in all, these make me feel secure that my home is healthy.

Love Clorox products! Clorox products are one of my favorite brands. You always know your counters etc are clean when using this product. Trusted brand for many years.

The BEST around... My absolute favorite cleaning product. The ease of use is uncanny. My favorite use is cleaning the stove top right after cleaning, so easy! Another plus is there is no dirty rag to wash after use. Can't forget tat you can use on every surface and kills those nasty germ/viruses.

Cleans well They work great on just about anything. Makes clean up fast and easy.

I Recommend This I love this product! It's killing the germs. I feel safe using this brand for many years. I highly recommend it!

Easy to use any and everywhere... These have been my go to during the pandemic. I use them everyday, and everywhere. My only complaint would be that they seemed to dull the look of the brass doorknobs in the house...I guess you have to pick your battles, though...contaminants or dull doorknobs...I'll take the dull doorknobs, please.