Clorox Clean Up Cleaner + Bleach Review | SheSpeaks

• illyjns By  illyjns
    01.26.21

Easy to clean your bathroom

I don't like bleach smell, but this one does not have bleach smell and it did clean the bathroom

• MomOnTheEdge By  MomOnTheEdge
    01.24.21

Amazing Bathroom Cleaner

My favorite bathroom cleaner! It cleans my tile and grout better than any other product I've tried.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    01.23.21

Works well

Gets the job done. Use it nearly in all my rooms. Great to have on hamd.

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

You can sanitize dirt with this stuff

not going to lie I grabbed it to kill a bug not realizing what exactly I grabbed, I sprayed it once and my whole house smelled like a hospital. The germs were cleaned out of my nose that day. Not a single little booger cell, covid cell, flu cell lives or survives in this house. I'm about ready to go get a holster for it.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    12.19.20

Clorox Cleanup does a wonderful job at keeping my bathroom clean and smelling great! It is not real expensive and works wonders on keeping my shower clean!

• alea79 By  alea79
    12.19.20

Amazing Cleaner

Hands down - the best cleaner. So thankful I had a Costco size refill before Covid hit. Works great and leaves everything nice and disinfected!

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    12.18.20

Clorox clean-up is very effective for cleaning and surface cleaning or the kitchen. Just make sure windows are open for venting as the fumes are strong. Clorox clean-up is great for quick daily cleaning throughout many spaces and leaves a nice scent.

• rburns14 By  rburns14

Clean and Safe!

This year I have relied on Clorox Cleaner + Bleach for peace of mind. It?s a great product and I trust it!

• Tinameissner By  Tinameissner

Amazing

We use this at work and I use this at home, and it is by far my ultimate most favorite cleaning product! It cleans great and leaves everything smelling clean! I love it !

• GrandmaSezSo By  GrandmaSezSo

Clorox Needs To Increase production

I would give this a higher rating if I could buy it. Clorox products have been scarce all year. Other companies faced the same thing but managed to finally get their products back on the shelves. I also don't like the way the price went up during the pandemic. This could be the sellers doing this. I don't know. I like this and bought it for years but I think the company could do better with upping the production. it's been almost a year now.

• donnabunny By  donnabunny
    12.18.20

love how this cleans although the scent is very strong.

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.15.20

Can't list them all!

I use this for so many things it's hard to list them all. I ran out about 2 months ago and everyone was out of stock, checked every day until Sam's Club had it in stock & ordered immediately. Happy me.

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.13.20

It's literally the only cleaner and disinfectant you will ever need.

• Kizzy1977 By  Kizzy1977
    11.16.20

Love Clorox!

I absolutely love cleaning with this product. Leaves my home smelling amazing and clean. Also very affordable!

• Charriess By  Charriess
    11.13.20

Keep It Clean with Clorox Keep It Healthy

One in every utility room to cover all bases of sanitation by a product which delivers and I trust. Clorox gets it done with every spray bottle it is an investment in your family's environment.