Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Amazing!

I love this! It is amazing to moisturize my skin. It really helps with dryness and even that annoying flakey skin. Thank you Clinique for making this.

• Slfortier_ By  Slfortier_
    06.12.18

Very light weight and smooth going on. Love this moisturizer for the summer when you don't want anything heavy or pasty on your face. Plus...a little bit goes a long way!

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A skin savior

Extremely very hydrating product. Reasonable price for the quality product.

• outraycheous By  outraycheous
    03.16.18

A Moisturizer to Wake Up to!

This product is a great light weight moisturizer. It?s perfect for morning time right after cleansing your face and before applying make up.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Trusted Ingredients

Clinique products can be trusted to be sensitive to skin. The company has a long reputation for using the best ingredients without harsh chemicals. It's worth a trip to the department store versus convenient local pharmacy if it means you're doing better for your skin.

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

I LOVE Clinique products, this is such a great one! It works for most skin types- makes my skin super soft, smooth, and moisturized without making it feel oily or greasy. A little more pricey but worth it in the end! Great product- highly recommend it!

• Eileenie By  Eileenie
    09.20.17

One of my favorite moisturizers from Clinique. It's so light and non greasy yet hydrating and plumps up your skin.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I'm not a fan of moisturizers or anything for my face really. But this moisturizer makes my face feel so amazing and fresh. I love how my name sits so well. I seriously love it !

• Vampirezamakeup1383 By  Vampirezamakeup1383
    05.17.17

I like very much quite liquid Foundation is is to apply it with a sponge, it fascinates me as it leaves my face when I wear it, it is quite copulating and lasting.

• Egritter By  Egritter
    05.14.17

Love it. Especially great in the winter when my skin is dry