Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    02.21.19

Not for me

Over the years I received so many samples of this product with my Clinique purchased or within gift sets. I have wanted to love this product because I occasionally get dry skin and I hoped, like other Clinique products, this would work for me. Sadly it didn't and this caused my skin to breakout in a horrible rash multiple times. At first I only used this product in winter months and thought my rash was a season thing. I thought maybe one sample had expired, so I tried using a newer one. I determined the rash wasn't caused by anything else and this moisturizer was the root cause. I would personally not recommend this product to a friend because I have very resilient skin and it caused me such bad issues. I have used it as a hand creme and it worked great though.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Great product

I have super dry sensitive skin. I use this every 3 days to give my face that extra boost of hydration it needs. It always does the trick. The best thing too is it is so light weight and not greasy at all. It soaks into the skin unlike other hydrators that seem to just sit on your skin. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Dahling By  Dahling
    12.24.18

Face quench non tacky

Got a sample jar to try. I moved from MA to OK. What a climate shock to my skin. This moisture surge works immediately to give baby soft feel. No matter cold, wi,d, heat, my face is better hydrated.

• lkiefer11 By  lkiefer11
    12.21.18

Clinique Moisture Surge

I have been using Moisture Surge for a few years now and really like it. Makes my skin feel hydrated and healthy.

• Csmith1221 By  Csmith1221
    07.31.18

Just Okay

i purchased this at ulta in the mini size and i wasn't overly impressed. You can't feel it on your face which is great but i feel like a little does not go a long way with this product. For the price point, i think you can find better alternatives.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Amazing!

I love this! It is amazing to moisturize my skin. It really helps with dryness and even that annoying flakey skin. Thank you Clinique for making this.

• Slfortier_ By  Slfortier_
    06.12.18

Very light weight and smooth going on. Love this moisturizer for the summer when you don't want anything heavy or pasty on your face. Plus...a little bit goes a long way!

• ala__rubana By  ala__rubana
    05.02.18

A skin savior

Extremely very hydrating product. Reasonable price for the quality product.

• outraycheous By  outraycheous
    03.16.18

A Moisturizer to Wake Up to!

This product is a great light weight moisturizer. It?s perfect for morning time right after cleansing your face and before applying make up.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Trusted Ingredients

Clinique products can be trusted to be sensitive to skin. The company has a long reputation for using the best ingredients without harsh chemicals. It's worth a trip to the department store versus convenient local pharmacy if it means you're doing better for your skin.