Clarisonic Skincare Brush Review | SheSpeaks

• Makeupbysharonjoy By  Makeupbysharonjoy
    03.01.21

The holy grail of facial cleansing devices

Clarisonic is the best electric facial brush I have ever used! It is truly a wonderful device to have for exfoliation and cleansing!

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    10.08.20

Love

This device is so helpful while cleaning my face at night. I feel thoroughly cleansed after using this

• pmencin By  pmencin
    10.07.20

Pampering tool

This is a great tool to make my skin beautiful as well as enjoy a pampering moment!

• Pkathuria By  Pkathuria
    09.17.20

Leaves my skin smooth

I use this every morning. I love this brush. It leaves my skin so clean and smooth. Its worth the money.

• jadanicole2114 By  jadanicole2114
    07.02.17

Okay so i love this my face is baby butt soft and pimple free i just love it.

• pamelajk By  pamelajk
    02.21.17

Owned for years! Still Love It!!!

I have owned a Clarisonic for years and it is still my favorite facial tool! I use the cashmere brush head which is a gentle exfoliation and my face always feels clean.

• MEESHYWII By  MEESHYWII
    06.08.16

MIA 2

I have the clairsonic MIA 2, and O M G it has saved my skin, I swear. The only thing is do NOT use it every day IMO. It broke me out at first because I did and I thought it was all a gimic-then I cut down to twice a week and have had way less skin issues since then. I love my MIA it's totally HG.

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    03.16.16

Just bought my second one. The first was 5+ years old. Bought them for both my daughter in laws for Christmas. We all love this product. I'll be a user as long as they still make the brushes.

• obriensam By  obriensam
    03.14.16

I don't think I'll ever find anything that compares. I used to have really bad skin and it was as if nothing worked to get rid of it until I started using the clarisonic, I do notice the battery doesn't hold its charge as much as I'd like it too however still an amazing life changing product

• lbarstad By  lbarstad
    01.21.16

Love using the Clarisonic on my skin! It makes it feel so clean and smooth after I use it!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love how it leaves my skin. Worth it.

• Jennifer9 By  Jennifer9
    09.24.14

I've had mine for over a year. I don't see a drastic difference, but there is a difference. My skin does feel softer but i do see some flaky skin sometimes that should have been scrubbed away from the Clarisonic.

• blessedmomma By  blessedmomma
    01.03.14

I splurged on this product about a year ago, and I have never regretted the purchase! I really feel like it does a great job exfoliating, and my skin is smoother than it has ever been before. It is a bit on the pricey side, but so worth it to pamper yourself!

• lmb120872 By  lmb120872
    09.26.13

My Clarisonic is one beauty product I cannot live without. I use it every morning and evening and it has made a huge difference with the clarity and texture of my skin. It is absolutely worth the investment and can be used with any facial cleansing product you choose. It really goes deeply into your pores to clean out the dirt and build-up that causes clogged pores. It's a must for your skincare regime!

• destinyyswab By  destinyyswab
    04.30.13

I absolutely love this wonderful invention! My skin has never felt cleaner and clearer. I have sensitive skin so I was concerned at first how my skin would react. I had no reactions and I would recommend this product to anyone! Don't fall for the other brands that try to imitate because they don't hold a candle to this little miracle!