Cheez-It White Cheddar Review | SheSpeaks

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.29.20

Cheez-It White Cheddar are ok, but I prefer the original. If these are accidently bought I will still eat them but I wouldn't pick them out at the store. It is probably just a taste preference.

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

oh my yums

My child's favorite. I love seeing his eyes light up with this! Always have some on my table, oh ! and add some cream cheese. Oh my !

• tuesdayef By  tuesdayef
    11.07.20

My kids love it. Great snack that everyone loves. True classic

• Teecee By  Teecee

great snack food

great cheese taste and most importantly crunch , its a satisfing snack

• jeabrown By  jeabrown

We love Cheez-Its

I've bought Cheez-Its for years as a snack for my 2 sons. They were a great snack to add to lunches. We tried this flavor but found it to be too strong in flavor. We prefer the Four Cheese flavor.

• Ashleyc1430 By  Ashleyc1430

The best ever

These are the best Cheeze it's ever made!! I love these so much, they are a perfect snack.

• Freebies4Mom By  Freebies4Mom
    11.05.20

Love the Flavor

I'm not a huge fan of Cheez-It crackers but there is something about this White Cheddar flavor that I love!

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

White chedder cheesz it

white chedder Cheesz it is the bomb.i love the chedder taste.it is woth your money

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    10.27.20

Not the Cheez It That You Want

I really wanted to like these, because I really like regular Cheez Its and the Extra Toasty Cheez Its, but there are much better cheese flavored snacks out there than this. You should still buy Cheez Its, but give these a pass.