Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Simpleist By  Simpleist
    09.15.21

I've been using this lotion for about a month and it makes my skin feel great. I have sensitive skin and I have no issues with this lotion.

• katlynirwin17 By  katlynirwin17
    08.31.21

Good for sensitive skin

So I actually have very sensitive skin and usually break out with any face lotion I use, but I love this one! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and can use it everyday without my face getting all itchy like it would with other lotions.

• TaniaB By  TaniaB
    08.25.21

Perfect match fir the sensative skin

My skin is extremely combinational (both oily and dry), acne-prone, and sensitive. That's a difficult combination to manage. This is by far the best lotion I've ever used! There is no scent or fragrance added. It has a smooth texture. does not leave a greasy film and absorbs extremely well!

• olga_the_flash_usa By  olga_the_flash_usa
    08.22.21

I tried CERAVE AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen and CERAVE PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. PM version is my favorite! Ultra-lightweight moisturizer compared to the AM version. In my opinion, PM would be great for oilier skin types. This moisturizer is super lightweight, non-comedogenic, contains 3 essential ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid, which helps moisturize throughout the night and restore the protective skin barrier! I love this moisturizer and recommend it!

• cstephrun By  cstephrun
    03.24.21

A holy grail

I use this day and night, it's wonderful for oily skin. It keeps my skin well moisturized but not greasy at all. It has a lighter weight almost gel like texture that makes spreading on my skin super easy! No problems or burning when using this, and it does last for a while. Only small downside is the price!

• shonvic1981 By  shonvic1981
    03.24.21

Skin Feels Hydrated

I've been using this product for a few weeks and I really love the product. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and it's really affordable.

• aganrl By  aganrl
    03.23.21

Recommend

I have been using this lotion for the past 6 months. Love it.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    03.22.21

Worth it

Absolutely love this moisturizer, my face is usually so oily and I hated using any lotion on my face at night until I found this. The niamicide helps with the greasy-ness. Helps keep my skin so soft and I've never had and problems with breaking out like I have with tons of other products. This stuff is literally amazing

• Contressa By  Contressa
    03.16.21

Ingredients

Has all the ingredients i need in a light lotion that absorbs well

• Sportymommas By  Sportymommas
    03.16.21

Great for Sensitive Skin!

Perfect if you have sensitive skin. My daughter and I use this nightly. It helps moisturize without the greasy feeling.

• Mission16w By  Mission16w
    03.11.21

Great for sensitive skin!

I have extremely sensitive, dry acne prone skin. This is the perfect product! Light, moisturizing, not greasy at all and highly effective.

• rubysun By  rubysun
    03.11.21

No breakouts! Highly reccomend.

I am almost finished with my first bottle, and I must say that I will defiantly purchase it again! I was looking for a light nighttime moisturizer with no fragrance, and it didn't break me out, and I have found it. I layer on 2 different serums under this moisturizer, and it still soaks into my skin easily without disturbing the other layers. I have been waking up to moisturized and soft skin.

• reha112 By  reha112
    03.11.21

Little moisturer , dermatologic recommend this ultra light for my 18 old son , he using it every night and day time also , absorb quick , light and no un pleasant smell , leave skin well hydrated .

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.20.20

Absorbs quickly and does what it says it does. It?s a simple nighttime moisturizer and I would recommend it for anyone who is just starting to develop their skin care routine, or someone who just needs a basic night time moisturizer. It works well for my combination skin. If your skin is dry, I would recommend something a little bit more moisturizing.

• vaniqua By  vaniqua
    05.11.19

Highly Recommend

This product was recommended by my dermatologist. I apply this while my skin is damp after washing before bed. The consistency is light enough not to feel cakey but has enough substance to provide adequate moisture. Other lotions have been pore-clogging, but not Cerave. The product is a little pricey for drugstore products but much more affordable than high-end products. The only downside to this lotion is the nozzle on the bottle sometimes gets blocked, obviously not a big deal.