CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• nodeerhere By  nodeerhere
    03.16.21

Cera Ve facial cleanser is the best!

I am using my first purchase of Cera Ve facial cleanser. I love this product. It's easy to use, meaning it is easy to make suds and it feels so good to use. My face has never been this clean plus do soft with any other cleanser. I highly recommend this product.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    03.16.21

Amazing wash!

Absolutely love this stuff it has totally been a game changer in my skin care routine. I've seen a big difference in the feel and look of my skin. Never dries me out or leaves my face feeling tight. Major help with breakouts as well.

• angelaw By  angelaw
    03.14.21

Best face wash EVER!

I have tried so many different face washes of all different price points and this one is by far the best I've ever used! I have combo/oily skin and use this in the shower every night and absolutely love the results I've gotten from it. I'm going on 6 months strong with this product. I even got my boyfriend to start using it (he has combo/dry skin) and he made it a point to tell me how great his skin feels too!

• Nanooseokokokokokokokokok By  Nanooseokokokokokokokokok
    03.12.21

I really like this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin at all, and it doesn't cause me to break out. Definitely use this in the winter! I love that it has hyaluronic acid.

• Ilovemycats2 By  Ilovemycats2
    03.12.21

Great Gentle Cleanser!

I really love this gentle cleanser! It is great for sensitive skin and doesnt break my skin out! I use it very night. It keeps my dry skin soft !

• Mission16w By  Mission16w
    03.11.21

Gentle!!!

Gentle, gentle, gentle and a highly effective cleanser. Use alone or after an oil based make up remover. Great for sensitive and acne prone skin.

• emimorgan By  emimorgan
    02.24.21

My favorite cleanser in the winter