Campbells Select Harvest Soup | SheSpeaks

• emolie27 emolie27
    03.14.18

I love these soups! They are so flavorful and taste great. Lots of varieties and healthy ingredients.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    08.01.13

I was disappointed in this soup. They try to make it look sort of "natural" and friendly for those who are health-conscious or looking for something homemade. To be perfectly honest though, I thought it was lacking in a lot of the usual flavor I expect when I buy a canned soup, but it was still just as high in sodium! Additionally, I'm disappointed that they won't put the "Campbell's" logo on a line of soups that is non-GMO/organic. I believe that they can the Wolfgang Puck soups (which are organic), but it seems odd to me that such a big brand won't put their name out there with non-GMO products.

• Asgreen85 By  Asgreen85
    08.10.20

Very hearty and full of flavor Soup, my kids love it too

• Lovely2999 By  Lovely2999
    06.21.20

Best tasting soup

I really love this brand💞😍. I like it because it's very healthy. My daughter really likes it also. The taste of it reminds me of soup that my grandma makes. The chicken tastes awesome. I highly recommend this brand 👍😎.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    04.09.20

I like these soups, but I wish more vegetables were in the can. Lower amount of salt would help everyone. Brands that try to appear to be "healthy " and find out different when you read the ingredients is disappointing!

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.01.20

Hearty and full of flavor!

I really liked these soups a lot! I love the comforting, filling, feeling my family gets when I feed them great tasting foods. These are good for lunch or dinner with a sandwich. My favorite is the Light Vegetable! Hearty and full of flavor!

• rochelle222 By  rochelle222
    12.19.19

This taste good i love their soups good eating nice to have when you are sick

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Hearty Soup

This soup is very hearty and I love the soft noodles.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Good soup

Good brand of soups. It has a clean taste and good sized chicken bite.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

So freaking good.

I'm screaming. "Mmmmmmmm" its my go to for a quick lunch or dinner on a colder night the hubmeister and i love it. 10 out of 10.

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    03.14.18

• jackiepalombo By  jackiepalombo     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.17

good price and filling

great fulling meal and healthy for you! Good price