CBS Mike and Molly | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great, funny show! This is one of my favorites. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

funny

I love this show, love Melissa McCarthy, she's hilarious, actually, they are all pretty funny. There aren't any more original episodes but the reruns are still fun to watch

• Booney86 By  Booney86
    03.29.19

This series is unstoppable

This show made me laugh for hours my favorite comedy supurb top notch bravo if you like last man standing you'll enjoy this one

• Anastasiairina By  Anastasiairina
    02.26.19

Good laughs!

I love this TV show! I always look forward to watching it. It's so funny, clean humor, and I just love the characters!

• BigTimeCatMom86 By  BigTimeCatMom86
    02.22.19

Sitcoms

One of the funniest shows I've watched in years never gets old I'd recommend this to anyone who will listen two thumbs up bravo

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

TV show

So funny never gets old love this product my favorite when it comes to comedy TV shows I would buy this again

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

great show. love the characters on this show. never a dull moment, always full of laughs.

• sisterpale By  sisterpale
    07.01.15

Great show. I own every season on DVD. Watching it right now. Melissa McCarthy is such an inspiration to all women who battlevdaily with their weight. You go girl!!!

• Juliefuller11 By  Juliefuller11
    04.30.15

I WANT to LOVE this!!! I really do! I adore Melissa and love everything she is in...usually. I can't really even put my finger on it but this show just doesn't do it for me. It's OK. But just OK. I canceled my recording settings for it...just isn't that great to me.

• writtenxpassion By  writtenxpassion
    04.21.15

I love this show. It is so funny and the actors are good. Molly is my favorite..

• doglady6 By  doglady6
    04.20.15

Love this show,watch this every night,love the humor,like the old shows.