CBS How I Met Your Mother Review | SheSpeaks

• MSLaub By  MSLaub
    09.25.20

Relatable and hilarious!

Real life, relatable and full of laughs! A friend told me about this show and I typically don?t watch much tv. Well, one episode of this and I was hooked!! I?ve watched this entire series at least three times and I still laugh hysterically, every single time!

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Tons of laughs

This show is Uber funny unique it's well written for sure Everytime I watch it I want more it would be a good just because present for the comedy lover I'd recommend this to fans of 2 broke girls

• heathernewman By  heathernewman
    10.04.16

YAS this show kicks a$$! If you haven't watched it you need to! It is about a dad telling his kids how he met their mother... Goes through all sorts of girlfriends and weird situations that will make you laugh! HELL YA WATCH THIS!

• Bs252608 By  Bs252608
    08.21.16

Suit UP

Its like Friends of the 2000s. They have an awesome apartment in the city above a bar, they have awesome adventures and also they are awesome friends. I use that word a lot because so do they! Suit Up became apart of the American Dialogue and everyone has seen this show. It will always make you laugh and feel slightly better about your life.

• kirstenac By  kirstenac
    07.04.16

Funny!

My husband is to thank for becoming a fan of this show! It's so funny, lessons learned, relate able, and did I say funny?! The only downfall I though was the later seasons when the show was practically all about Robin and Barney, I wasn't thrilled with that. It seemed to drawn out.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Bring it back

Classic. I will always love this show. I wish it never ended.

• halomom24 By  halomom24
    06.23.16

Awesome

HI MM is a godsend of.a show. Whenever I am in a bad or horrible mood, I simply watch that and by the end of any given episode, my mood is great.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

Love How I Met Your Mother! This one show I can watch and laugh during every episode!

• MeganM25 By  MeganM25
    07.30.15

I love How I met your mother!! Neil Patrick Harris is by far my favorite in this tv show, Barney is super entertaining and a little inappropriate but that's what makes this show so great. It's a show about a group of friends who know how to have a great time, every episode is guaranteed to make you laugh.

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

HIMYM IS LIFE! I recommend everyone get Netflix and binge watch this show if they haven't seen it! Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious

• Meyghan By  Meyghan
    04.03.15

This show is hilarious and is one of my favorites. It seems like every episode has an amazing lesson and its appropriate for a variety of ages which is pretty rare for comedy TV shows these days.

• Setea1959 By  Setea1959
    03.27.15

Loved this show. The chemistry between the actors was wonderful and their comedic timing was perfect!

• fabyzoe By  fabyzoe
    11.17.14

I loved this show until the end! The characters are very relatable and make you laugh every time. I recommend this to anyone who wants to relax and laugh for a while, but not to worry, it'll make you cry at times, too.

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I love this show. Been watching since it began. Barney lol. Awesome characters and really funny. Older seasons are funnier since the newer ones are a bit more serious, but still love it.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.11.14

I love all the ongoing jokes and catchphrases. I didn't really like the Robin/Barney storyline towards the later seasons but overall the show is fun to watch.