CBS Ghost Whisperer | SheSpeaks

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.22.19

great show

I enjoyed watching this show, it always left you on the edge of your seat. It stirs up all kinds of emotions as she's trying to help the ghosts get in touch with their loved ones before crossing over.

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Worth playing on repeat

I always brag non stop about this series Jennifer Love Hewitt delivers I was psyched when I found out you could get this on DVD I'm surprised it didn't get more awards I'd recommend this to fans of paranormal shows such as medium and the Listener

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

This one should've won an Oscar

Tremendous respect for Jennifer love Hewitt she's unbelievable with her craft great cast terrific acting relatable characters you can't help feel sympathetic towards Jim is the perfect husband

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.20.16

Wonderful show!

I use to watch this show every week it is very interesting. I still watch the reruns on Sunday on the Pop channel.

• sgibbstulsaoklahoma By  sgibbstulsaoklahoma
    06.24.16

GREAT SHOW!

I watched this show every week. I do believe in the Sixth Sense that some people have and I loved how it was portrayed. She was an ordinary woman who just happened to see ghosts!! LOVED IT!

• mixed75 By  mixed75
    09.25.14

I loved this show. The aspect of it was just interesting to me plus her husband Jim was so sexy I had to watch.

• Simplyalyssaa By  Simplyalyssaa
    07.02.14

This show is something I love that newer shows seem to lack and that's depth. It was much darker than television now days. It had heart and horror and family value. I loved everything about this show and wish it didn't end but I have to say how it ended was perfect.

• jsoohoo By  jsoohoo
    01.03.14

Loved watching this with my daughter.

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.27.13

This show was my favorite show, I am so angered that its gone. I wish I could at least got better closure.

• LadyColes By  LadyColes
    12.25.13

show is very addictive. got Netflix just so I could catch up on episodes.