Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Lip Balm

4.6
              Rated #3 in Makeup - Lips
144 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

My favorite! This is my absolutely favorite chapstick to use. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours! I only have to apply it a couple times a day.

This product is too waxy for my personal taste. I prefer a lighter consistency.

Fantastic Conditioner for the lips It's that refreshing tingle that you get from the Peppermint Oil that let's you know you're wearing Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm. That tingle always reassures me that my lips are well protected from the cold, heat, any element that comes my way. The Beeswax acts as a great conditioner for the lips while the vitamin E moisturizes. I've tried a number of other products but I always come back to my tried and true lip balm that guarantees my lips stay smooth and supple Burt's Bees #SheSpeaksReviews

Best balm This is one of my absolute favorite balms! It makes the lips a little tingly but it stays on well and moisturizes really well. I love most anything this Brand makes and this lip balm is one of my favorites!

great protection This is the only lip balm that my teenager uses. We used to live in a cold region and this item provided protection from the wind and cold temperatures.

TLC for your Lips One of the best lip care products I have used. This stuff is really TLC at it's finest. It's soothes those dry lips and helps revitalize them again! Makes my lips so soft with natural ingredients. I love the packaging and know when I see the color who it's by.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm keeps my lips moisturized. I love applying the smooth balm.

the ONLY chapstick for me!! Burt's Bees Classic chapstick is my go-to product ALWAYS!!! Besides having a stick in my pocket at all times, i also have it in multiple places ready to grab when needed + a box of 3 ready to replace any that i use up. I am obsessed with that menthol burn that tells me its working and the smell, even though its just the menthol is one of my favorites. I will never buy another chapstick ever again.

So smooth and silky I love Burt's Bees lip balm because it goes on so smoothly and makes my lips very silky. The balm feels very natural and not waxy.

BEST LIP PRODUCT EVER I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT i am a sucker for chapstick and this is my favorite

A Must-Have I love the peppermint scent that leaves an invigorating tingling sensation. The balm helps smooth chapped lips without drying. They are the perfect size to keep in your purse, coat pocket....pretty much everywhere. The natural ingredients are an added bonus.

My go to lip balm This lip balm works great on my lips and provides the right amount of moisture without feeling slippery. I also like the mission behind the product.

Great product I absolutely love Burts Bees products, especially the lip balm. I love that they use natural ingredients. Plus this lip balm is so moisturizing.

Affordable and high-quality I love Burt's Bees products. They're natural, effective, and affordable. You can find their products anywhere. They have many different colors and "flavors" of chapstick and they glide on smoothly leaving your lips feel soft all day long.

Works great Works wonders for rehydrading my dry lips and has a nice appealing scent.