Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Review | SheSpeaks

• mt2xe143 By  mt2xe143
    03.31.21

Burt's and Bee's almond hand cream

Burt's and Bee's almond hand cream has a light, distinctive smell, not bad, just a light, natural smelling lotion. It's texture is pretty thick, but not heavy. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. Unfortunately for me, I'm not consistent enough in using this product to see a significant, long lasting difference in my dry skin. It's possible, by using this daily for a couple weeks, it might help some people with dry skin, so if you've exhausted most other lotions/hand creams, I'd say give it a try!? The little jar they put it in is the perfect size!

• sherilyn By  sherilyn
    03.17.21

Great hand cream!

Although it is a bit sticky-like and you have to really work this into your skin, it feels magnificent afterwards and the sticky feeling dissipates. It then makes your skin feel so soft and supple. I would recommend this for people with dry skin and for winter weather when the air is drier than usual. The best time to put this on your hands would be at night since you let it set in your skin overnight. I have also applied it during the day but I feel it's not has effective since I normally wash my hands multiple times a day.

• user2626 By  user2626
    03.11.21

This is very effective on my hands, even during the winter.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Great cream

Not too greasy. Smells great. All natural. Not really anything bad about this cream. May be too pricey but definitely worth the price

• Ritac42 By  Ritac42
    03.25.20

Hand cream

I absolutely love this hand cream. I use a bunch of their products. I love the smell and I love that my hands are soft and smooth. It's not sticky or greasy.

• Jcardenn By  Jcardenn
    12.10.19

Love it! Would bathe in it if I could!

My sister and I are obsessed with this stuff in the winter. We hate having dry skin and we know we can always trust what goes into making a Burt's bees product! Not to mention how fantastic it smells!

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Almond Lovers Heaven

I absolutely love the scent of this lotion, the packaging on the other hand not so much. Left digging into the jar for lotion with is my least favorite thing about products.

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

Light scent, smells good. A little goes a long way. It is greasy but if you work it in, and don?t use too much you should be fine. It definitely leave your hands feeling moisturized.

• Raabdebbie2019 By  Raabdebbie2019
    03.24.19

Smelling like almonds all day!

I?m in love with this product! This year has been colder and my container stays in my purse. The fragrance is amazing and I keep getting so many compliments. I shake a lot of hands at work and it?s nice to be confident that my hands are Smooth and hydrated! 20/20!

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    03.06.19

Not for me

This hand creme is incredibly thick and has a strong almond (cherry) scent. I personally ended throwing it out went it expired with about half the jar still left. It didn't absorb very quickly and left my hands very oily for a while. Possible good to use before bed or with gloves, but not a great product to use during the day.

• Tharvey04 By  Tharvey04
    03.14.18

natural remedy for dry hands

I love this hand creme. It feel luxurious with out all the harsh additives found in other products. I like the packaging it allows you to take only what you need and it is easily tossed into my handbag. The almond scent is not over bearing, The price is reasonable for the work it deos on my hands.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

VERY greasy, minimal effects

I found I was only able to use this cream at night as my hands were an oil slick. The product never fully absorbed. It's a hand cream! Good luck holding a glass or something after applying! This would be better suited as a foot cream, and thats what I ended up doing with the remaining product. I have other hand creams that feel very luxurious going on and leave my hands baby soft, so I will be skipping this one.

• Katizs By  Katizs
    11.20.17

Burt's Bees almond hand cream

I love most Burt's Bees products. I have been using them for years. The almond hand cream felt a little heavy & tacky during applucation. It works well as a night cream worn w/ gloves.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Burys Bees Hand Cream

Burts Bees is all natural and makes your hands soft and smooth. Works quick against dry skin leaving your hands renewed!

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    09.20.17

Super win!

It's a more solid moisturizer consistency- smells sooo amazing. Only thing is you have to use it relatively quickly because it's more natural.