Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Review | SheSpeaks

• 4Paws50 By  4Paws50
    04.06.21

Most moisturizing lip balm

I have Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm in Red Dahlia and I love it! The color is subtle and it feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips. 💋 The taste is very mild, not bothersome. I love that it has natural ingredients. This is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried.

• rozy71 By  rozy71
    08.06.19

Smooth pearlly love

I love this! It moisturizes your lips and also gives them a nice, glossy color. And enough options in colors

• paulapenn By  paulapenn
    08.02.19

Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm

I have these in several colors and I love them. The color is subtle and it just looks nice. It makes my lips feel good, much better and they just look healthier too.

• summergirl007 By  summergirl007
    07.28.19

Best tinted lip balm!

I adore this tinted lip balm! I actually like it better than lipstick. I have pink blossom and it's quite pigmented for one of the lighter shades in the range. It's hydrating, lasts a good amount of time for a lip balm, has great ingredients and is cruelty free. What more could I ask for. I want to try out the shade Zinnia next which looks more nude.

• stacy001 By  stacy001
    07.26.19

I Love Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm!💋

I love this Lip Balm because it?s made with all-natural ingredients, comes in many colors that last all day, softens & keeps my lips smooth and perfect for keeping my lips moisturized this summer!🏝🌊

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    07.26.19

Great for Lips

This is my favorite new lip product! I love that it is made with natural ingredients and the color lasts all day. It softens and smooths my lips and gives them a great look. This is my new favorite product to keep my lips moisturized during summer!

• leighann83 By  leighann83
    07.25.19

Amazing

This is absolutely the best Burt's Bee's chapstick I have ever used. It adds a little tint while still giving me the same benefits as the regular chapstick.#shespeaks#burtsbees

• DanielleRayborn77 By  DanielleRayborn77
    07.24.19

This is a great lip balm, very hydrating, not sticky and bonus points for being a cruelty free brand!

• superbutt By  superbutt

Yesss

Love this balm! So hydrating with the perfect amount of tint

• slw008 By  slw008
    07.24.19

Burt Beesre a must have staple.

#summerspeaks #SheSpeaks #burtbees is my go to lip balm! I love all the different tints & shades available so I can wear this as a replacement for my lipstick and nurious my lips at the same time. WIN - WIN!!

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

It?s okay

This isn?t amazing or terrible. I think it?s simply okay. I enjoy the amount of pigment you get from these. The colors aren?t my favorite. I think the formula could be improved.

• Retiredprincipal By  Retiredprincipal
    10.11.17

Love this product

I have been through three or four of these lip balms. They provide great color and great moisturizing.

• OhEmGee By  OhEmGee
    08.10.17

I'm a fan!

Burt's Bees has been my go to whenever I want to just go out without much makeup, it feels natural wearing 'em! This product gives me both moisture and color that is just as au naturelle! Love it :)

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Lip tint and moisturizer.

Best of both worlds. Moisture and tint. But I find that it feels a little drying when putting it on. But eventually, it does moisturize your lips.

• nikkicapotosto By  nikkicapotosto
    10.18.16

Lipstick and Chapstick all in One

I really enjoyed this product due to the fact that I got my relieving feeling of chapstick along with a nice tint of color to brighten up my lips. This chapstick goes on so smoothly and gives you immediate relief. I strongly recommend this product