Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• MeaganM MeaganM
    03.27.19

Could be better

The lack of storage area underneath and lack of cup holder/cell phone holder in the handle area makes this stroller less desirable. I do like that it converts to a bassinet style for infants. The color is fine, but more options would be nice.

• MeaganM By  MeaganM
    03.27.19

Could be better

• Tray45 By  Tray45
    03.21.19

CRAMPED

By the looks of the buggy it looks somewhat restrictive, not enough storage space, I dont own one, I would have to use it to better review it.

• playbunni142 By  playbunni142
    03.16.19

I have never tryed this buggy buy my friend loves the one she has and uses lots esp when we do our daiy walk but i dont that king I have a graco

• Eadysgirl By  Eadysgirl
    03.01.19

No storage area & the color would definitely keep me from purchasing this.

• loganguerrero By  loganguerrero
    02.28.19

Not Impressed

This stroller does not have nearly enough storage for all that is needed with a small child. Also, i prefer a handlebar that is a bit more horizontal than up high. Not sure how practical this stroller is without being able to see the baby, either.

• mamatruth By  mamatruth
    02.27.19

I like the color and the simple lines of the stroller. I would hesitate to purchase this stroller because there is not a storage option and I would have to purchase a cup holder to attached to the handle.

• myshell86 By  myshell86
    02.16.19

ok scroller

it looks cute but also need more storage. I love the color and will be more fashionable if add a see through window to look at baby.

• Connie122863 By  Connie122863
    02.07.19

Stroller

Looks pretty helpful stroller and make it into a bed.be awesome try it for my precious Grandson.be great for walks,then make into a bed to rest in.

• Ameva3 By  Ameva3
    02.06.19

Large stroller. Easy to maneuver. Decent storagespace. I really like this brand.

• Chavezalondra By  Chavezalondra
    01.10.19

I loce it

Very easy to set up a great steal for the quality any mom would enjoy with their kids for a walk