Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller Review | SheSpeaks

• Annab786 By  Annab786
    01.19.21

Great!

The stroller is great especially during travel. It?s easily folded and opens right away. Great to have with 3 kids

• KristenGarber By  KristenGarber
    12.17.20

Should have started with this one!

After having two little boys, I WISH I had bought this stroller. I needed one for my infant and the one I had was not made for small babies. I will be looking into this one if I have another one!

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.23.20

Great riders

This stroller looks awesome looks simple to use and easy to push looks great . ☺

• AFBeauty By  AFBeauty
    11.22.20

I loved this stroller so much for my kids. So easy to maneuver through doors, on all terrain. Traveled everywhere with my Bugaboo. Still looked like new even after two children.

• SavannahStarck By  SavannahStarck
    11.20.20

Best stroller around!

This is the only strollers we have used with our 4 kids. Have used mine since 2008 and still going strong.

• Laterhorst By  Laterhorst
    11.15.20

A must have item!!

I love this stroller! ! Perfect for my 2 grandkids A little spendy, but totally worth it!!

• Ches4191 By  Ches4191
    11.12.20

test strollers.

The stroller we received first broke upon first use. Luckily it was during a test run. They sent a replacement immediately and that one was great. I suggest testing all strollers before placing your baby inside. Their customer service was great.

• Tmulla30 By  Tmulla30
    11.07.20

I love their products, a little costly, but worth the money.

• Faizalovely By  Faizalovely
    10.28.20

I don't really need this ,but i really love it and i think you should buy it if you have a baby because stroller is really good for keeping your baby safe

• Butterflylover By  Butterflylover
    10.25.20

Cooliest stroller ever.

I have no need now for this, but I just wanted to say I love it. Had nothing like this for my kids.

• Jacktorse55 By  Jacktorse55
    10.16.20

good choice

durable and light. they are great. i bought one for our first child and used it for all three. it lasted through all kinds of wear and tear.

• radwaa By  radwaa
    06.03.20

DONT BUY

Honestly when j bought this the legs were already halfway broken thank god we tested before.

• Sollia By  Sollia
    05.09.20

This product looks like comfortable and practical.

• chrissylee78 By  chrissylee78
    05.08.20

Works great for my child. Very versatile and easy to use. Love the convenience of an all in 1 system

• thisnthat By  thisnthat
    04.08.20

Wheres the space

I liked the fact that it can be a stroller then a basinet but i did find there was barley any storage!