Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller | SheSpeaks

• MeaganM MeaganM
    03.27.19

Could be better

The lack of storage area underneath and lack of cup holder/cell phone holder in the handle area makes this stroller less desirable. I do like that it converts to a bassinet style for infants. The color is fine, but more options would be nice.

• mistydeandavis By  mistydeandavis
    06.15.19

Amazing

Amazing smooth stroller my sister has one I love how small space it is but I wish it had somewhere to put drinks to make it easier for walks..

• CapUnicornD9013 By  CapUnicornD9013
    06.05.19

Very helpful don?t need two different items just big kit easy for first time parents.

• Alphamom08 By  Alphamom08
    05.31.19

Almost right

No storage for mom or babies needs! Very cute design but lack of storage is a concern.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Needs More

Likes: - Bassinet style - Looks fancy Dislikes: - Needs more storage - No color variety. I have 3 kids and 1 on the way so i'd love to see more colors like: black, purple, pink, blue, grey, etc.

• Gayle1 By  Gayle1
    05.27.19

Black please

I would love see this in black , navy, or purple color very stylish.

• BrittTru By  BrittTru
    05.18.19

Would recommend ...

Would like to see it in grey, navy blue or black but looks like something I'd recommend.

• ELapetina By  ELapetina
    05.17.19

Maybe

I think the color could be better. There doesn?t seem to be much storage room. It does look strong and sturdy though. Could be good for a quick run into a store. I wouldn?t like having to put the bassinet on and off though. That doesn?t seem to convenient.

• Missyhussle By  Missyhussle
    05.04.19

A great rental stroller!

Just glancing at it reminds me of something that would be used in a mall or somewhere like a park where you could rent it. While reading the reviews about it there were many that complained of lack of storage. The stroller like to be roomy and the idea of it turning to a bassinet use pretty functional. Still, I would add a basket to the bottom at least. I would use this stroller, but I don't think I'd buy it. I believe my idea of a rental stroller for maybe the fireworks at the park on the Forth of July would be a great idea. Public places that would carry them in case the parent went somewhere and forgot the stroller. I'm not very fond of that particular color, but maybe in pink or blue. This is a nice looking stroller but it would not be my first choice if I were to buy one.

• Sueblue77 By  Sueblue77
    04.24.19

Great find

Over all it's a great addition to any beginner family stores really well the only down fall is well all need that tad bit of storage underneath for our diaper bags and purses we hate to carry everything especially if we're busy and have some where to be we wanna load and go !! Hey but otherwise it's a great find and deal love everything it comes with and how much it does awesome !!.

• MeaganM By  MeaganM