Bubly Sparkling Water Review | SheSpeaks

• donnamajames By  donnamajames
    02.01.21

Satisfying and refreshing and not horrible aftertaste!! YUM!

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.28.21

Choose Bubly instead of soda

I opted to start drinking flavored sparkling water instead of soda. I tried Bubly's Cherry flavor. It was not bad, It does take getting used to when you come from drinking soda. Cherry flavor is the only one I did like from their variety

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    01.27.21

drink

I did not like this at all. I guess I just dont like sparkling water.

• schnoodledo By  schnoodledo
    01.16.21

Hit or Miss

The flavors are hit-or-miss; the grapefruit is good but the lime was just so-so. These are similar to LaCroix in that respect except that I've found more flavors in that brand that I enjoy.

• Neeners By  Neeners
    01.15.21

Nice carbonated beverage and a great option to diet drinks. The flavors are nice, but I have to admit I like a little sweetness that this doesn't have.

• Dahling By  Dahling
    01.14.21

Bright n cheery

Not much flavor in these as far as my taste goes but it is fizzy and the cans are cute

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Refreshing

I absolutely love cherry Bubly. It?s so light and refreshing and not too carbonated. The aftertaste is pleasant too.

• MySampleLife By  MySampleLife
    02.06.20

My Favorite

I never liked sparkling water until I tasted Bubly. The flavors are amazing and delicious. Who can beat no calories, no sugar. It definitely quenches thirst and is so satisfying. Love it

• notsofitvegan By  notsofitvegan
    01.28.20

I enjoy this product it is not my go to seltzer but it does the job. the flavors are not terrible. Lemon and lime are my favorite.

• candries By  candries
    12.19.19

Way too Fizzy!

I love Fizzy drinks but this is way over the top! I have tried several of the flavors and really wanted to love it but I just can't.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.25.19

Solid seltzer

These are healthy and refreshing, but I didn't feel that the flavors were strong enough. They tasted like plain seltzer to me. For people who don't need a strong flavor, they would be fine.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    07.25.19

Not much flavor

Bought the blackberry one. Needs a bit more flavor, mostly tasted just bubbly water.

• NanJac By  NanJac

Good sugar drink substitute

Bubly is a good substitute for sugary drinks and if you are tired of drinking plain water. Especially like the lack cherry flavor . As is common with these flavored fizzy drinks you do taste a lot of the seltzer in it.

• Lilmoe1979 By  Lilmoe1979

Great sparkling water

I?m not a big soda drinker, but love the carbonation! So this Sparkling water was so good. Lots of flavor with no guilt.

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7

Refreshing summer drink

A perfect, refreshing, summer time treat! Great flavors and taste. This tastes wonderful on a hot day when you want a little more than just plain water.