Bubly Bubly | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.10.20

Refreshing

I absolutely love cherry Bubly. It?s so light and refreshing and not too carbonated. The aftertaste is pleasant too.

• MySampleLife By  MySampleLife
    02.06.20

My Favorite

I never liked sparkling water until I tasted Bubly. The flavors are amazing and delicious. Who can beat no calories, no sugar. It definitely quenches thirst and is so satisfying. Love it

• notsofitvegan By  notsofitvegan
    01.28.20

I enjoy this product it is not my go to seltzer but it does the job. the flavors are not terrible. Lemon and lime are my favorite.

• candries By  candries
    12.19.19

Way too Fizzy!

I love Fizzy drinks but this is way over the top! I have tried several of the flavors and really wanted to love it but I just can't.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    07.25.19

Solid seltzer

These are healthy and refreshing, but I didn't feel that the flavors were strong enough. They tasted like plain seltzer to me. For people who don't need a strong flavor, they would be fine.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    07.25.19

Not much flavor

Bought the blackberry one. Needs a bit more flavor, mostly tasted just bubbly water.

• NanJac By  NanJac

Good sugar drink substitute

Bubly is a good substitute for sugary drinks and if you are tired of drinking plain water. Especially like the lack cherry flavor . As is common with these flavored fizzy drinks you do taste a lot of the seltzer in it.

• Lilmoe1979 By  Lilmoe1979

Great sparkling water

I?m not a big soda drinker, but love the carbonation! So this Sparkling water was so good. Lots of flavor with no guilt.

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7

Refreshing summer drink

A perfect, refreshing, summer time treat! Great flavors and taste. This tastes wonderful on a hot day when you want a little more than just plain water.

• aminator By  aminator

Not good

Tastes artificial and of chemicals. The grapefruit is especially bad. Other brands are much better.