Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• AnnanMatt2018 By  AnnanMatt2018
    12.01.18

Not Good For Washing

I felt that my child was safe and comfortable in the car seat until he got to the end stage of it, but not big enough for the booster. It was a PAIN to take apart to wash. Knowing there will be small children in the car seat for periods of time and may have a drink or a snack, they would make them a little more friendly to wash. Very difficult to put back together. I had to buy a knew one when he only used it for 2 months and I couldn't return it for a booster. So I had to pay more for a booster.

• Andiee By  Andiee
    11.29.18

Amazing care seat

I absolutly love this carseat !! Its amazing in all ways , its soft an comfortable for our little ones

• Klashonna22 By  Klashonna22
    09.16.18

• Abellastory0218 By  Abellastory0218
    08.06.18

Safe

Love this car seat! Have also seen crash reviews and love the safety of them!

• DebTronina By  DebTronina
    10.09.17

Loved this car seat. Not just for the obvious safety factors, but my child NEVER fought getting into her car seat. Not once. I have to believe it was because the seat was amazingly comfortable to her! I highly recommend Britax.

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam
    09.27.17

Awesome for our first grandbaby!

So happy to have this for our first grandchild! I love all of the different ways it can be used! It didn't used to be that way!

• jillyb0917 By  jillyb0917
    01.26.17

Perfect second car seat

This is our second car seat that we keep in Grandma & Grandpas car. It is the smaller version of our Britax Advocate. I like that it has a steel bar for impact stability. It is not as comfortable it seems with extra padding as the Advocate. For times when we go to visit our family it is perfect. They did not have to spend a lot to get a fantastic and safe car seat.

• bvcoyne By  bvcoyne
    12.08.16

Best seat- worth the expense.

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

I absolutely love this car seat. I have same brand at home. And its great.

• JByerly By  JByerly
    01.04.16

I have nothing but positive things to say about this car seat and Britax in general. I spent weeks researching convertible car seats before purchasing our Britax Marathon. Our tall son (90th percentile) has always been comfortable in it, both forward and rear facing; the straps are easy to loosen/tighten and remain straight (no twisting); it's easy to adjust as my son grows; and it's a breeze to clean. We love it so much, we just purchased a second for our new baby. The seats are a bit of an investment, but the quality construction and peace of mind from a top rated product are priceless