Breyers Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Rich and creamy

My family and I love Breyers ice cream! It is so rich and creamy!

• scorpion1169 By  scorpion1169

Breyer's

I love their Butter Pecan and Rocky Road ice creams..my favorites

• bootswon By  bootswon

best ice cream ever!

I love breyers strawberry ice cream ! I buy it a lot at walmart. It is the best! cbootsone@charter.net

• takgirl14 By  takgirl14
    05.31.18

Breyer?s chocolate chip is so yummy!

I love Breyer?s chocolate chip ice cream because of the yummy taste of the chips! They are big and crunchy and there?s lots of them. The vanilla ice cream they are in is nice and creamy, with good vanilla flavor

• Jessash612 By  Jessash612
    09.21.17

Always Room in the Freezer for TWO

Cannot live without this yummy goodness. I'm not big on sweets but truth be told I always have Breyer's Strawberry and Vanilla on hand. Creamy deliciousness a spoonful away.

• Jackieray By  Jackieray
    09.16.17

best ice cream ever made

best ice cream ever made { next to my grandmaw Robinsons hand turned } Strawberry is my fav- than black cherry- than vanilla- than oreo - than chocolate ripple than than than

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

Real ice cream

Brewers is my favorite. It taste real and fresh. And with pronounceable ingredients.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Less is more

One of my favorite ice creams. Crisp clean rich flavor so. With few ingredients I also feel safe sharing with my Golden Retriever .

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Don't buy it!

Used to be our go to ice cream and then they stopped making it all natural and not it just tastes a lot different and the texture is yuck!

• dreamer3502 By  dreamer3502
    07.11.16

Tastey

This has a great strawberry taste. If you are a fan of strawberry then this is one of the best ice creams you can buy

• Rebecca86 By  Rebecca86
    07.08.16

I absolutely love it. ...my favorite. There is not any other brand like this one. My favorite is vanilla bean. Hands down The best.

• falu215 By  falu215
    01.27.16

Breyers' ice cream is a staple product in my family. We have been enjoying it for several decades. Now with the whole health craze , I have cut down on it. However, on my cheat day, this is the only item I really enjoy and not feel guilty about it!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

Breyers is my favorite brand of ice cream. It is smooth and creamy and delicious! It is the only ice cream I buy. I have had others and they just don't compare to the quality of Breyers.

• PinkTexasChick By  PinkTexasChick
    01.21.16

Love, love, love Breyer's ice cream. The taste compared to other vanilla, strawberry, etc. ice creams is just no contest. I absolutely do not mind paying more for this compared to other brands on the market.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

This is the only ice cream my mother would buy growing up, but they completely changed the formula about a decade ago, it quickly gathers ice crystals and is no longer good after the first open. Sometimes, it's already crystaled when I bring it home. It's a shame, it doesn't have the fruity, chocolatey, or nut flavors we so loved.