Bounty DuraTowel Review | SheSpeaks

• Krissynichole By  Krissynichole
    09.10.15

My family will only buy this now after trying it one time. It is the best paper towels for your buck and don't rip apart on you.

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

Bounty is durable and very absorbent it is an pricey brand which I don't purchase to often

• kmob0592 By  kmob0592
    10.07.14

Bought these the other day because I had a coupon...Love it. So thick and durable. Can clean up big spills with just one cloth

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

These towels are very strong and tick which makes them perfect for cleaning but they are expensive and it would be wasteful to use them for something like drying your hands. So what I do is I keep a roll of regular paper towel for normal use and use Dura towel for cleaning only. You can clean a lot with it and it won't fall apart.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    05.16.14

These are thick and durable. Cleans up a huge mess and absorbs great. The only issue with these are they are extremely expensive.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Bounty is too expensive for my tastes.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.09.14

It works well is super absorbent is the brand I use at home.

• Jasmin666 By  Jasmin666
    01.26.14

I dont like it, Too soft leaves particles everywhere and super expensive

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

one of these paper towels helps me clean my whole kitchen! of course I use a thinner paper towel after to disinfect. But these paper towels are to die for! so sturdy and reliable! and its so nice not have to use half a roll of paper towels on one mess.

• tbrjjt2013 By  tbrjjt2013
    09.29.13

I love this towel. I received a sample in the mail and I was hooked. I have washed dishes with it and it does not fall apart. It is expensive therefore I use it only to wash dishes or a major clean up. It is not used just to dry hands after washing or to clean small spills. I would definitely recommend this products to family & friends.

• tinamyers By  tinamyers
    09.16.13

This product really absorbs the wetness and cleans up the mess also and holds a lot more then other leading brands do.

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    09.11.13

Bounty paper towel are really thick and easy to wipe absorbs really well.awesome product

• jellybird By  jellybird
    09.09.13

These are thick and durable.

• kbaby05 By  kbaby05
    09.09.13

love love love these paper towels - they are nice and thick wont rip when cleanning and obsorb well without soaking the papertowel- they only con is they do leave behind fuzzies - i guess its all the cotton but easy to remove

• cwpope1212 By  cwpope1212
    09.07.13

I really love these paper towels. I received a sample in the mail and ever since that . I really love them and I won't use nothing else but these brand. The paper towels are so durable and they really clean and hold dirty, I would recommend it to all of my friends and family,