Bounce Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh Review | SheSpeaks

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    05.23.21

Fresh Laundry Everytime.

These make everything smell so fresh and wrinkles no more.

• balldan By  balldan
    05.20.21

These are my go to dryer sheets....looooove them!!!!

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.19.21

Awesome Product

We love bounce We love the smell it gives our clothes and towels and we love how it make everything feel so nice when the clothed are dry

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.17.21

Essential for soft clothes

I always add a sheet to the dryer with my laundry, and my clothes come out soft and static-free. Recently my husband was downstairs collecting his own load from the dryer, and he moved my laundry to the machine. When I got my clothes out, they were stiff and scratchy, and I could tell that he had not added a sheet for me. It is a difference I can actually feel.

• fairydancer35 By  fairydancer35
    12.19.20

Good value. Love this scent and does the job of keeping static away.

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.20.20

A favorite

Bounce Dryer Sheets have been a favorite for years. They soften well, smell great, and control static cling.

• natty18 By  natty18
    10.18.20

Love this prudect!!!

I've used this for years now. This is a great prudect, my clothes always comes out clean, no wrinkles and the color looks great!

• EBLIBBY By  EBLIBBY
    10.15.20

Fresh and Scented

Bounce has always been my favorite for my family, works very well and leaves clothes smelling clean and fresh with a nice soft lasting scent.

• wel21l By  wel21l
    10.12.20

Not for me

They make your towels less absorbent and smells good tho works on sheets

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.11.20

A laundry must!

Great at getting rid of static cling and leaves clothes soft and smelling great!

• daUPhere By  daUPhere
    10.10.20

Smell Great, Less Wrinkles

Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets have a nice fragrance and they work great. Once I saw the commercials about throwing in two rather than just one, I started doing that. And my clothes come out of the dryer with less wrinkles as well as being free from static cling. I feel like I?m doing something good for my clothes when use Bounce sheets.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    07.24.20

Lovely Laundry

I love Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets! They prevent static cling, reduce wrinkles, and keep clothes soft! Also, clothes have a fresh scent for a lot longer!