Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.09.20

The best rash cream (for adults too)

My doctor's office had free samples of these when I went to an appointment for my son. I grabbed one to try it out and see how good it is because I heard about it before from other people. When I was pregnant I even put it on my registry but no one bought it. I recently tried it and I really like it. It smells a little weird but one of those weird smells you need to keep smelling. I am not sure about how much this product is but if its under $20 for a 10 oz jar I would buy. You don't need to cake this stuff on too much so it will last long. This product is very thick and since I been using it I haven't needed to use too much because my kids haven't had many rashes since starting this.

• Kkennedy102117 By  Kkennedy102117
    03.23.20

LOVE IT!

I have used this product since my first daughter was a baby and I will never use any other! My oldest and middle child had extremely bad diaper rash when transitioning to milk and Boudreaux's helped clear it up within one or two uses! Love and highly recommend!

• TaySpeaks By  TaySpeaks
    02.16.20

What's the fuss

The BEST over the counter thing to use together rid of a bad rash fast . Being a mother of 4 this has always been a go to. Soothing and easy to apply. Can make a mess but it's well worth it

• mmells By  mmells
    11.21.19

More natural

A great more natural alternative to other heavy creams. I always have this on hand in case my son starts getting a diaper rash

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.21.19

I love this stuff and I think it works great!!! its smooth to put on! I only had to put on once and it would heal my son rash right up!

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

works good have used it for 10 yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    10.12.18

A great Product I can Get "Behind"

Boudreaux?s is the best diaper rash cream on the market. I tend to lean toward 100% natural products but Boudreaux?s does have natural ingredients,I trust the brand and ultimately I need a product that works and works fast and Boudreaux?s butt paste works like a charm. Even If you put it on the worst rash before bed it will most likely be gone by morning.I love, love,love it,natural ingredients and doesn't have a harsh smell like other products.It works well on rashes and it's gentle. I continued to use it on my second child just as I did with my first. I even made sure I purchased some for my family and friends who are expecting.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

Works amazing

This product works amazing! I have tried many brands and to me this one works the best. You can never go wrong with this paste.

• Fitmomma20 By  Fitmomma20
    06.26.18

Loved this brand! Worked very well in getting rid of diaper rash.

• McSpazz By  McSpazz
    06.25.18

Best Paste!

I absolutely love Boudreaux's Butt Paste! It heals immediately and always works effectively. I?ve used so many pastes and always go back to boudreauxs. This is my go to and I always recommend it especially for those whose littles who easily get rashes.