Blue Sky Epic | SheSpeaks

• Momster1980 Momster1980
    12.24.14

I am going to be different in my reviews of this movie. Not for the sake of being different, which I have been known to do from time to time. But, rather, my family enjoys this movie. It isn't too much different than the classic, Fern Gully, but it does have it's own characteristics that set it apart. My children have watched this movie several times, and still continue to ask for it over and over again. I only give it a 4 star because of the lack of orginiality from Fern Gully. I realize it's hard to come up with a new concept in the movie business, but still think an effort should be made. Regardless, this movie is cute, and makes it into our movie rotation quite frequently.

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

In this day and age, it's difficult to be original

Often, we hate on movies because we fail to comprehend the time put into them, even in the "lowest" of quality movies. In this day and age, it's difficult to be original in our story and characters. However, this story has a level of originality, and it's characters are appealing. There's a reason why we see a rebelling young adult and love to see them grow; because it's realistic and hits most of us. For an animated movie, it's funny and a great family movie option. Even as an adult, I watch this movie from time to time.

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

He loves it!

Our son loves this movie! Especially the slow motion part, it cracks him up every time.

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Love em

Wonderful little cartoon my nieces and nephews loved it.

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.14.16

epic fail

I found this movie very boring. Loved all the color in it

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Good watch

What an entertaining animated movie that our whole family enjoyed.

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

Extremely entertaining movie for the whole family! Loved it!

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

My son says

EPIC IS THE BEST MOVIE HE MAKES ME WATCH IT ALL THE TIME .

• J_Bird By  J_Bird
    06.12.15

I thought this movie was very cute. My family really enjoyed it, we watch it frequently.

• Tidbitsofexperience By  Tidbitsofexperience
    03.27.15

I liked this movie. It ws fun to watch with the kids. I also feel that the graphics in it are outstanding.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I loved this movie but I wouldn't watch it again. It's a great movie for children. The visuals were beautiful, the characters different, and the story-line unique.