Bionorica Sinupret for Kids | SheSpeaks

• hscottage By  hscottage
    06.12.09

We didn't think the taste was bad and tasted like honey. But in our house, we would rather take a yucky tasting natural product than an engineered pharma product that can cause damage to other parts of the body. So we mix it with somthing else and go on.

• buttercup3 By  buttercup3
    06.06.09

I love this product. I use it for my 3yr instead of his persciption allergy med. It works just as well without the awful side effects

• ellie47 By  ellie47
    06.02.09

Well, honestly I'm a little nervous given that the US has no regulation on homeopathic care. I'm a big fan of a holistic treatment plan for myself, but when it comes fo my 2 year old, using Wikipedia to look up the ingredients simply doesn't provide enough confidence. Also, while everyone's reviews says their kids' congestion cleared up, I am a little skepitical since nasal congestion usually does clear up in a few days.

• chstress By  chstress
    05.27.09

I loved this product! It's my first time using this syrup. I used it for my 3 year old granddaughter; who was suffering from nasal congestion; even though she did not have any other cold symptoms. When she started coughing and other cough medicines did not work, I gave her some Sinupret. The little bear that they sent me helped her get past the bad taste. The frequency of her coughs finally decreased after a day's usage and her nasal congestion cleared after 3 days. I am so thankful for this product! I especially liked that it is all natural too! I was impressed enough to buy a bottle for each of my grandchildren.

• pattison2004 By  pattison2004
    05.27.09

The product worked well for my daughter, who suffers from allergies and sinus problems She did not complain about the taste. The price is a little high.

• neoleira By  neoleira
    05.27.09

Is this product for colds, allergies, general nasal health, or all of the above? I couldn't tell from the packaging and on a side note, my child did not like the taste.

• mapodapo By  mapodapo
    05.24.09

yes it also worked well for my 4 year old son who had been having sinus problems all week. The product worked well.

• hrmom By  hrmom
    05.23.09

My kids didn't mind the taste and it really seemed to help. We live in one of the worst cities in the US for allergies so the cost is worth it.

• DEXTERBUZZ By  DEXTERBUZZ
    05.21.09

This product worked somewhat well - but the taste is very harsh - my son didn't like it at all - I tried the item myself and could barely stand it.

• sarahhauck By  sarahhauck
    05.18.09

This product worked very well for my 3 yr. old. He even liked the taste... he's not picky though.