Bertolli Frozen Pasta Meals | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I keep these in my fridge for nights when I'm too tired to really cook.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Go to for Quick delicious For-filling dinner

This is our late night go to when we?ve been Running errands all day and get home late with no time to really sit down and prep and cook a meal with throw one of these in a skillet couple of minutes and we?re having a yummy fulfilling dinner it even has vegetables in it and my daughter doesn?t seem to mind.The shrimp scampi is my personal favorite.

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.14.19

So good

I love Bertolli Frozen Pasta Meals. Especially on a cold day where I don't feel like cooking. These really seem to do the trick!

• Fefiangy By  Fefiangy
    08.21.19

Great last minute meals

We keep these in our freezer for those days when we?re just too tired to prep and cook. They?re delicious and so simple and quick to make- my kids love them too.

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Quick easy and delicious, recently have had 2 major back surgeries and these meals have made my life so much easier!!! Can be a bit pricey unless you find them on sale

• DaniBee1073 By  DaniBee1073
    03.26.17

Lifesaver for tired Moms

I have to keep my deep freezer stocked with these, they are so so tasty and are a lifesaver for when life is just too busy. And it is often with children. Plus they taste like you cooked it from scratch.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Quick Yet Delicious

These are actually really good. There are one or two that I'm not a big fan of. The others that I do love are enjoyable. It is quick and easy to prepare if I'm in a rush or not much time before bed.

• ashleydlyons By  ashleydlyons
    09.11.15

The most authentic freezer meal of this type! Full of flavor and my family was unable to distinguish these meals from a home cooked version! Def my favorite!!!!

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

AMAZING! Just wish it was cheaper and more of it in the bag.

• cpnllworth By  cpnllworth
    08.09.14

I love these. They taste great and all you do is heat and serve. They are a little pricey but tasty. I usually only cook these if its just for my husband and I. We are a family of 5 so I would need to buy 3 packs to feed us all which is too costly.

• mm1186 By  mm1186
    06.01.14

Perfect for those nights you don't have a lot of time to cook...or just not in the mood! Come in various flavors. They are a little pricey so I only buy them when my grocery store has them BOGO free!