Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Review | SheSpeaks

• madisonmorelock By  madisonmorelock
    06.19.21

Porefessional primer review

i absolutely LOVE benefit!! i use 5+ of their products on the daily and have never had any cons, especially with the this primer! it does exactly what i want it to, it makes my face look so smooth and it feels like it?s not even there, it?s amazing!! i would recommend this primer to everyone as well as their company as a whole, this primer is a must!!:)

• talyabandary By  talyabandary
    03.19.21

Good primer!

Has always been a classic primer for me. Smoothes out my pores and makes my skin look beautiful! It's hard to cover up my large pores but this primer really does it. Always my go-to especially when I have big events going on that I want to look good for!

• charliecat31 By  charliecat31
    03.18.21

Made pores look larger

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't care for this product at all. It makes my large pores and fine lines look worse and more prominent. For me there are many primers that blur large pores better. This product is also on the pricey side.

• Fountains777 By  Fountains777
    04.22.20

Did not work for me, increased crease lines

I bought this product at Ulta. I was looking for something to make my makeup stick longer and not look caked and oily. I live in a very humid city. It's summer all year. I tried it. For a whole week. Wanting to love it. And hoping it would work. I have a combination of oily and some parts of my face normal. My face gets oily around my nose, and forehead at times. I noticed this product made my makeup cake even faster, and increased my creases and wrinkles even faster. It was not a good experience. I stopped using it. I won't be buying again.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

Oh boy does this thing work! I have never used another primer that worked as well as this. It is smooth to put on (unlike Clinique) and works so well with my urban decay foundation. The plus, it doesn?t make me break out and doesn?t look like my skin is oily.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I have large pores and have been using this product off and on for several months. It does a great job of smoothing my face and keeping that look throughout the day. The only downfall with this product is that I feel I have to be putting on my entire face when I use it, so it's not great for a day of running errands.

• jocelyn1430 By  jocelyn1430
    07.23.15

Love it so much! I literally am going to use this forever

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I received this in my birchbox subscription box. I loved it. It kept my skin soft. It helped keep my powder foundation on longer. The only reason I won't repurchase is due to the price. I can find similar products for less. Check out my U tube channel, ravercat4

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

This is the best primer out there in my opinion! It has a light scent to it thats very nice, and it covers pores well and gives a nice smooth surface for makeup application

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

Love this stuff! I always try to find a cheaper alternative, but keep coming back to this even if it is just a travel size ;)

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I was very impressed with this product. As someone with problem skin, it can be very difficult for me to find primers that actually smooth over my pores without smearing, melting or exaggerating my blemishes. This primer works GREAT as a t-zone primer. I have rather large pores & it smoothed over them without melting throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to those who have large pores.

• missalxandrarae By  missalxandrarae
    12.18.14

I decided to try this primer out since I've always heard great reviews about this product. I love Benefit and have always had wonderful things to say about the brand. But for the price, this primer fell short of expectations. It made my skin look luminous, but it didn't really do anything to keep my make up "put" throughout the day.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

A little goes a long way. It will last you forever

• Lupitaa17 By  Lupitaa17
    09.22.14

This stuff is AMAZING but it makes me a little oily.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

I use this stuff every day. it's a light weight pore minimizer and it does a great job. You don't have to use much to get the results that you want.