Bausch & Lomb Biotrue multi purpose solution Review | SheSpeaks

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.11.20

Perfect

This is the only contact solution that I have ever used because it works so well. I wouldn?t want to buy any other solution.

• cycoswmn By  cycoswmn
    12.09.20

I've used Bausch and Lomb Bio True ever since I've had contacts! It's very gentle and true to your eyes own lubrication. I love it and won't use anything else!

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.09.20

Dry eye

I don't have contacts, but use this for my dry eye and it works really well. I don't have 50 characters to add.

• savingsinseconds By  savingsinseconds
    12.04.20

Comfortable contacts for hours

I've been using Biotrue exclusively for years. It's so gentle on my contacts that I don't even notice I'm wearing them.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.30.20

The Best!

The best and most refreshing! So much better than the store brand I had been using!

• pjkitty12189 By  pjkitty12189
    06.22.20

Best Contact Solution

I love this contact solution. After I found this, I've never bought any other kind. It works great and lasts all day long. It really helps keep your eyes feeling moisturized. I absolutely recommend this product.

• JeanPa By  JeanPa
    08.07.19

Best Contact Solution

Great solution for my contact lenses! I have sensitive eyes and don?t wear much makeup, change my contacts every 14 days. This solution keeps contacts clean and fresh.

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    06.16.18

My husband and I love to use this brand for contacts!

• Puppylove82 By  Puppylove82
    06.16.18

Never a dry eye!

I love this product! My eyes never get dry and never burn like with some other products. I use this everyday and it is very affordable.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.03.17

I personally don't wear contacts but my fiance swears by this brand. He says that it's easy on his eyes & makes it feel like his contacts aren't even there. His eyes tend to get dry a lot but when he uses this it clears them right up. This is the only contact solution he'll buy.

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.31.17

My eyes liked it

Not too much to say about this product: it works well for me. My eyes eyes aren't the most sensitive, thankfully, but even so, this Biotrue solution made my eyes feel nice and moisturized when I soaked my contacts in it overnight. As another plus, I believe Biotrue solution is easy to find in most drugstores.

• Jazcherelle By  Jazcherelle
    12.23.16

The best contact product!!

I always get this brand from Optoma logistics doctor when buying contacts. It is very affordable, hydrates the contacts very well even when they are super dry and also it last a long time.

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

Was given a sample from my eye dr. And loved it was better than the normal store brand I usually buy and made my contacts feel very comfortable and hydrated

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    03.21.14

I received a sample free and have to say that this product really works. My contacts don't feel as glued to my eye. Living in the desert, I often feel like my contacts are glued to my eyes. I use this for re-wetting and to rinse and put my contacts in there case. Take the challenge