Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Review | SheSpeaks

• Karenf By  Karenf
    02.10.21

Love these!

Love this hand sanitizer for its size and variety of scents. I buy them for each member of my family- all of whom have different tastes in which scent is their favorite. They are not drying and last a long time. Love that it is small enough to be thrown into a purse, backpack, and kept in the car. Hopefully these work well at disinfecting since we use them all the time.

• saltpep By  saltpep
    02.04.21

I just love this sanitizer. I always love the smell of these products!

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

I use this product daily.

I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times in my purse. It doesn't matter where I am, I can always stay safe and germ free with this product. Works great, smells great

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.28.21

Awesome products

Bath & Body Works has never disappointed me. I love the hand sanitizers and now they have pocket size. So convenient

• aritayes By  aritayes
    01.28.21

Aromatic

Smell is addicting. Doesnt dry out skin. Lots of options. Not too expensive.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Love Bath and Body!!

I have always loved these and my daughter has to have them for school. With everything going on in the world right now we all need to carry around one of these.

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Not for me anymore

As a child I would save my money up just for the ?big sale? buy 3, get 3 and I would load up on these. However as an adult I have found that they are over fragranced, leading to me not feeling clean after using it. However my daughter loves them.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer smells good and is perfect for travel or keeping in a purse. I sued this when out in public, especially before eating if I can't wash my hands first.

• kugrad2005 By  kugrad2005
    06.18.20

smells great and effective

Fits in my pocket, small but powerful. It smells great too, which is why it's my favorite hand sanitizer to use. Smells great and effective.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.06.20

Moisturizing Sanitizer

I stay on Bath and Body Works always looking for deals because their products are so wonderfully amazing. Their PocketBac Hand Sanitizers are Compact and come in amazing scents. Sometimes you may even want to eat it!-But please don't! (LOL) They are moisturizing do they don't dry out your skin as much as that is a known thing for sanitizers because of the alcohol content. I also love the colors they end up coming out with. I love all the boldness they make with their products!

• rainbowtrafficlights By  rainbowtrafficlights
    06.05.20

An Obsession!

Since I was 12, I've been obsessed with hoarding Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers. I love how many little carriers they sell to go along with it and all the different scents, colors, and even sometimes glitter they have in store! They're just as effective as regular sanitizer but more fun!

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    04.07.20

Must have!

So convenient to carry in my purse and another in the car to have whenever I need it. Glad I stocked up last time they were on sale since it's impossible to get more now. Love the beach theme and berry scents.

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

For the win

Pricey..but if ya hit bbw when theyre having a sale theyre a steal. They smell sooo good. And the little holders they have are super convenient.

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

Buy it !

This is the only Brand of sanitizers that I use . Even my boyfriends loves them because they have masculine smells and he?s always out driving for work so they are convenient . The price is good as well . I keep one on my purse at my desk at home in my car etc

• Shannelcouture By  Shannelcouture
    07.13.19

Perfect for anyone on the go with germ awareness

Literally the best little thing you can attach to oneself. Have on your purse, backpack, briefcase, whatever. If you feel you need to freshen up your hands from any mess quickly pop out you handi-sani and rub away the germs. All types of scents and cute little carrying cases that change, so many options.