Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer

4.7
              Rated #3 in Soap & Bath Products
166 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

The smell can be too strong if used too much, however, it is great to make your hands smells nice and clean. I feel that it is more of a decorative purposes than an actual hand sanitizer as it focus more on the different scents to attract buyers. I still buy them though! Smells so good!

Smell amazing Cute compact and smell amazing. I don?t feel they have enough alcohol to kill any germs though. But they are handy if you can?t wash your hands right away.

Works great and smells good Smells good and works, keep safe! Your cannot go wrong with bath and body works, plus it keeps hands from drying out

Handy Handy and has a light scent. My 9yr old daughter likes having it in her backpack. She is too young for perfume but this product is great for purposeful use and lets her feel girly too.

Pretty good This feels nice on my skin but fragrance is a little stronger than I like.

Best smelling hand sanitizer! I love the size and scents of these hand sanitizers! They leave your hands smelling sooo good!

No thanks, NOT a Cruelty-free product... These tiny little Hand Sanitizers by Bath & Body Works, have the tendency of leaking & are expensive for the size, in my opinion. This company also Is Not listed on the Leaping Bunny Logo Website, which means; They Are Not Cruelty-free. (I have emailed them without success & will not be buying in in the future.) I wish at some point, all Companies would follow suit & Not Support Animal Testing in any products!

Love these! Love this hand sanitizer for its size and variety of scents. I buy them for each member of my family- all of whom have different tastes in which scent is their favorite. They are not drying and last a long time. Love that it is small enough to be thrown into a purse, backpack, and kept in the car. Hopefully these work well at disinfecting since we use them all the time.

I just love this sanitizer. I always love the smell of these products!

I use this product daily. I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times in my purse. It doesn't matter where I am, I can always stay safe and germ free with this product. Works great, smells great

Awesome products Bath & Body Works has never disappointed me. I love the hand sanitizers and now they have pocket size. So convenient

Aromatic Smell is addicting. Doesnt dry out skin. Lots of options. Not too expensive.

Love Bath and Body!! I have always loved these and my daughter has to have them for school. With everything going on in the world right now we all need to carry around one of these.

Not for me anymore As a child I would save my money up just for the ?big sale? buy 3, get 3 and I would load up on these. However as an adult I have found that they are over fragranced, leading to me not feeling clean after using it. However my daughter loves them.

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer smells good and is perfect for travel or keeping in a purse. I sued this when out in public, especially before eating if I can't wash my hands first.