Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Review | SheSpeaks

• icedteaandsunshine By  icedteaandsunshine
    05.13.21

The smell can be too strong if used too much, however, it is great to make your hands smells nice and clean. I feel that it is more of a decorative purposes than an actual hand sanitizer as it focus more on the different scents to attract buyers. I still buy them though! Smells so good!

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    05.12.21

Smell amazing

Cute compact and smell amazing. I don?t feel they have enough alcohol to kill any germs though. But they are handy if you can?t wash your hands right away.

• Linkkoh By  Linkkoh
    05.08.21

Works great and smells good

Smells good and works, keep safe! Your cannot go wrong with bath and body works, plus it keeps hands from drying out

• jehousel By  jehousel
    05.08.21

Handy

Handy and has a light scent. My 9yr old daughter likes having it in her backpack. She is too young for perfume but this product is great for purposeful use and lets her feel girly too.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    05.07.21

Pretty good

This feels nice on my skin but fragrance is a little stronger than I like.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    05.07.21

Best smelling hand sanitizer!

I love the size and scents of these hand sanitizers! They leave your hands smelling sooo good!

• CartoonSneezer By  CartoonSneezer
    05.01.21

No thanks, NOT a Cruelty-free product...

These tiny little Hand Sanitizers by Bath & Body Works, have the tendency of leaking & are expensive for the size, in my opinion. This company also Is Not listed on the Leaping Bunny Logo Website, which means; They Are Not Cruelty-free. (I have emailed them without success & will not be buying in in the future.) I wish at some point, all Companies would follow suit & Not Support Animal Testing in any products!

• Karenf By  Karenf
    02.10.21

Love these!

Love this hand sanitizer for its size and variety of scents. I buy them for each member of my family- all of whom have different tastes in which scent is their favorite. They are not drying and last a long time. Love that it is small enough to be thrown into a purse, backpack, and kept in the car. Hopefully these work well at disinfecting since we use them all the time.

• saltpep By  saltpep
    02.04.21

I just love this sanitizer. I always love the smell of these products!

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

I use this product daily.

I carry this hand sanitizer with me at all times in my purse. It doesn't matter where I am, I can always stay safe and germ free with this product. Works great, smells great

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    01.28.21

Awesome products

Bath & Body Works has never disappointed me. I love the hand sanitizers and now they have pocket size. So convenient

• aritayes By  aritayes
    01.28.21

Aromatic

Smell is addicting. Doesnt dry out skin. Lots of options. Not too expensive.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Love Bath and Body!!

I have always loved these and my daughter has to have them for school. With everything going on in the world right now we all need to carry around one of these.

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Not for me anymore

As a child I would save my money up just for the ?big sale? buy 3, get 3 and I would load up on these. However as an adult I have found that they are over fragranced, leading to me not feeling clean after using it. However my daughter loves them.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.18.20

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer smells good and is perfect for travel or keeping in a purse. I sued this when out in public, especially before eating if I can't wash my hands first.