Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Primer Review | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

I love this. I wear it under my Bare Minerals foundation but sometimes (when I'm in a hurry), I wear it by itself to even out my complexion

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

really love this primer. Glides on skin like a smooth gel and blends great onto skin. Allows makeup to really last during the day and does not feel heavy or change the look of your makeup. Helps foundation really hold onto skin

• CourtLux By  CourtLux
    02.04.15

LOVE using this product before applying my foundation. Leaves my skin silky smooth and holds my makeup in place!

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.30.14

This is great for oily skin great product !

• addavis83 By  addavis83
    10.08.14

Prime Time by Bare Minerals is the best Primer I've ever tried. It goes on very light and even and gives your face a soft and smoother feel. I think you get better coverage with your makeup and you don't have to touch-up as much.

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Probably the best primer I have ever used. Great product!

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

Too expensive and too oily and greasy. I prefer the Smashbox it is alot less expensive and alot better.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.13.14

It works but it goes on very oily and I have found other primers that work better.

• nursekjp By  nursekjp
    10.02.13

Unpleasant tingling to my face when applied and I do not have sensitive skin. I also wasn't a fan of the smell.

• Jaguar111 By  Jaguar111
    01.30.13

I love B.E but after trying a bunch of primers I can't say this is the best, it is far better than some but still there are cheaper just as good primers out there, sephora's is comparable... I do love it but it's just so expensive... i gave it 3 stars for price, it does last a while and a little goes a long way, for those with drying issues you probably used too much product.

• csarcher By  csarcher
    01.22.13

I really like how this product makes your skin feel silky smooth. My bare minerals makeup looks more even when I wear the primer. However, it is pricey!

• MommyD784 By  MommyD784
    01.21.13

I just started using this product and I LOVE it! I could tell a difference the first time I used it. It makes my face so silky smooth and makes my foundation last longer. One pump goes a long way- that's all I need for my entire face. I always spread the word to my friends about this product and the funny thing is, most of them already use it and say the same great things about it!

• jesswabbit By  jesswabbit
    11.04.12

Got this with the BM box set and loved it. It moisturizes much better than the Smashbox primer I was using before but was not greasy.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    08.22.12

I received this as a trial and was so excited to try a topical primer/vitamin regimen however I found that it broke me out! I was so disappointed. I had hoped for something that would improve my skin and help my pricey make up last longer. I would love to see if they might make a similar product for very sensitive skin!

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.21.12

I love this product. All of my facial makeup is Bare Minerals. This is a primer/base - but it seems to be so much more. It smooths out my skin, makes my makeup last longer and seems to improve the texture of my skin the more I use it. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, and Bare Minerals are the only products I use without testing in another area of my body first. I've never had an issue with breakouts from this product or any of their other products. I even put it around my eyes and it acts as a base for my eye makeup as well. Must have! The only drawback - it's a tiny bottle...