Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish Review | SheSpeaks

• Myhomzazoo By  Myhomzazoo
    09.15.21

Works for glass aquariums

I use this product in my kitchen, but also to remove water stains on our glass reptile enclosures. Barkeepers friend will remove the hardest water stains from old aquariums and then rinses off leaving the glass clear as new

• Bdknox91 By  Bdknox91
    09.02.21

When I learned about this product I fell in love! I always keep a can under the sink! No strong smell yet though on stains

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.24.21

Awesomeness

Love this so much It keeps my copper bottomed pots so shiny Love it

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.24.21

Amazing results at a bargain price!

I have been using Bar Keepers Friend for decades all around the house. This stuff is simply amazing. It cleans things that would seem hopeless. Here are a few of my own examples: Pfaltzgraff stoneware cutlery marks; copper-bottomed pots; hazy shower doors; stained enamel sinks; stained Formica countertops; grimy stainless steel; One of my best was a thrift shop find: an $85 Calphalon sauteuse pan and lid that looked disgusting. I couldn't tell if it was burned on food or a bad surface. A few minutes with my trusty BKF made the set look like new. Follow the directions on the package, and be prepared to be wowed.

• Sixela By  Sixela
    03.18.21

Crust Be Gone!

Trouble with any grime in the bath, or sink? Toss a little bit and scrub away. Miracles can happen. Working in a Spa, This is one of our main cleaning supplies. Used mainly to scrub the outside of our Float Pod. Salty Sea crust would be impossible to clean off without our friend Bar Keepers!!

• LindaJ64 By  LindaJ64
    03.08.21

Awesome product

Cleans stuck on baked on dishes quickly. Even the BBQ grill. I even use this on porcelain. Highly recommended it.

• sskeen6 By  sskeen6
    03.04.21

awesome

Makes everything so shiny and clean! We use it for everything!

• wvhillbilly By  wvhillbilly
    02.27.21

Incredible and Inexpensive Cleaning Product!

I do believe this cleaner is fantastic! It is amazing at cleaning pots and pans. I also have had wonderful success using it to remove permanent marker, hard water stains on windows, and stains on the counter top. It is wonderful!

• DerrickKJ By  DerrickKJ
    02.17.21

Not just for Barkeepers! This stuff is Great!!!

Best cleaning product by far to remove very difficult caked-on, grimes, nasty messes. Nearly effortless when it comes to scrubbing.

• deedee44 By  deedee44
    02.13.21

Works great!

This is my favorite cleaner! I use this a lot for different things and it works very great on my kitchen sinks, making them look brand new!

• Arreis13 By  Arreis13
    02.10.21

Always have this in my kitchen cleaning supplies. Anything with stainless steel or stoves and sinks. Amazing!!!!!!

• katrinasolano By  katrinasolano
    02.08.21

I love that this is non toxic. Does an amazing job on my stainless steel sink and on my copper bottom pans.

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

Burnt-on

This is my favorite kitchen cleaning product. I just rinse the pots with those deep outer stains from cooking , sprinkle some on and wait a minute then scrub them away in a couple minutes.

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    02.01.21

Powerful without scratches

I use this mainly to clean stainless steel pot & pans - no worry about scratches and very effective!

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Works great on my stainless steel sink.

I've used this product for years on my stainless steel sinks. It works great! I'm not planning on ever using anything else.