Baby Mum Mum Rice Biscuits Review | SheSpeaks

• Sashashep By  Sashashep
    09.07.19

The babies love it but it's messy.

The babies love these! Me? Not so much...it gets everywhere! They bite it, lick it, suck on it...Gets on their hands, their clothes, the floor... It works as a distraction for a few minutes but you might regret it later.

• Mizsummers By  Mizsummers
    08.01.19

Weird to me but she liked them.

I expected more of a rice cake than this weird styrofoam looking thing but my baby enjoyed them and she never had an issue eating them.

• Oki2cali By  Oki2cali
    07.16.19

My nephew loved these . These are convenient to have out in public places or at home when you?re trying to do something . They occupy the child and they love them

• emolie27 By  emolie27
    07.11.19

Love these! Great for little mouths since they dissolve. I have one in my bag and car at all times. Great ingredients and yummy taste. Great for a quick snack for the parents also!

• Crunchymama09 By  Crunchymama09
    06.18.19

Not worth the money.

I found that these were mostly tasteless and none of my 3 children liked them. They aren't even really nutritious anyways. I w ouldnt recommend them.

• hetty1209 By  hetty1209
    06.10.19

My son loves these! Definitely worth buying! They aren't messy. They are so easy for little fingers too hold! And they do help with teething! I highly recommend buying these for your little one.

• Amandadd88 By  Amandadd88
    03.13.19

Lifesaver

So good when baby is teething! Plus my older kids love them too!

• thevegasmom By  thevegasmom
    02.27.19

Perfect for on the go

These were a great snack to throw in my diaper bag while we were out. Especially when my little ones were too little for regular snacks.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

Babys first snack

This has always been each my baby's first solid snack. They dissolve easily as soon as baby out in thei mouth. However, they also last a while, so baby is entertained for a while with them. Lol. We love the banana ones

• glamgen By  glamgen
    09.02.18

Go to snack for the littles.

This is the one snack ANY baby likes. Its the shape of a surfboard and it is easy to bite for babies with little to no teeth. Melts in the mouth. Best part aside from the great cost, they are individually packaged. That right there is a busy mom hack!