Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel Review | SheSpeaks

• dolphin375 By  dolphin375
    08.21.20

Well Worth the Money

As with anything, i was skeptical. It's $25 for 2 booties with the gel already inside. If i am going to spend $25, i want it to work! I carefully read the directions and did everything I was supposed to and......nothing. But wait! On the 4th day, the bottoms of my feet started peeling! Just slightly, but we had some peel. As the days went on and the more I soaked my feet, the peeling became more intense. Callouses and dry skin i have never been able to get rid of no matter how much filing and lotion i applied have sloughed off!!! As others have mentioned, it is a bit messy, but the results are amazing. Well worth the $25!

• donna333 By  donna333
    08.09.20

It Works!

Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel to my surprise truly does work! It takes some time and a bit messy but well worth it! You will have soft, smooth sandal ready feet for the summer. I highly recommend this product!

• Tarheelbnb By  Tarheelbnb
    08.08.20

Great Product

Outstanding product. I have been using for 5 years. I use seasonally to renew my feet. Doing COVID it was a "must have."

• Annienicole7 By  Annienicole7
    07.01.20

Works amazing

So crazy! It?s a waiting process but when they start to peel it?s so neat! A little gross, but definitely a product that works.

• Sociallyt By  Sociallyt
    06.29.20

Baby feet miracle

It?s not the most pleasant thing to sit around with plastic bags on your feet for an hour or so.... and it?s a bit of a hassle to make sure you give them a good soak before bed each night for a week BUT I don?t care how old those bad callus?s are, this will take care of them painlessly and better then any salon. Just be sure to wear it as long as directions state and take the extra time to soak your feet each night. They will begin to peel in a few days to a week and the shedding will continue another week. The old thick skin peels off like sunburned skin would and you have pink soft skin underneath. Perfect summer sandal necessity.

• noles1989 By  noles1989
    06.11.20

It works!

Wasn't able to have my "get ready for Summer" pedicure and saw this product online. It really works. Give it the full 14 days and you will have smooth and soft feet. I have a bunion and get terrible callouses. This product transformed my feet! I highly recommend!