BIC Soleil Glow | SheSpeaks

03.25.16

Love these razors ! The blades defnitley do the job and the colors are cute

• KellyG1985 By  KellyG1985
    09.01.19

Smooth as a babys bottom

I love this. Pegs always feel silky smooth and less accidental cuts. Mine with refills has lasted me over a year!

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Your in the right place in the right time

I can't say enough about this product I was blown away by how easy it is to use no nicks or cuts works just like a men's razor they've outdone themselves with this product i would recommend it to all women especially if they like a super close shave it left my skin soft and clean

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

My go to razor

Everyone loves a good shave and these go above and beyond my expectations great for anyone who shaves long lasting no nicks or cuts non slip handle makes shaving quicker and easier rinses clean what's not to love

• GCastillion By  GCastillion
    06.29.18

Smooth Legs for Summer

Thanks to @viewpointsreviews & @bicrazors I now have a new favorite razor! The @bicSoleil Balance Razor has already made my Summer way smoother! (pun intended) After trying it out for a few months, I could only find one Negative - The moisture bars melt quickly! I found plenty of Positives though: NO shaving cream needed, 5 flexible blades, moisture bars made w/ shea butter, the grip handle, & it has a great price. Plus, my legs are super smooth & my shower time has been cut in half!

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    09.26.17

My go too razors

I love the BIC Soleil Glow line. All of them. They leave me silky smooth and they didn't cut my daughter up either when she first started shaving. These are my go too razors

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    07.19.17

These are great. The comfortable handle made handling easy. The blades slid over my skin perfectly. No nicks, no irritation. It's been 3 days and my legs are still smooth.

• KellyAnneReviews By  KellyAnneReviews
    05.03.17

It was a nice close, smooth shave. I had no irritation, stubble, or cuts. They worked better than any other disposable razor I have tried. And they come in cute, pretty colors! I received this product for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Team Bic

I am a proud fan of BIC razors! They are what I started out with and what I continue to use. I am always impressed with how well each razor they come out with has worked! Great quality, reliability, and durability! I love the pretty pastel colors they chose to use! The 3 blades glide over the skin leaving them silky smooth. And normally with a new razor I always cut myself, well not with these! Thanks for an amazing product! I recommend them to anyone wanting to get a close shave!

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love these razors ! The blades defnitley do the job and the colors are cute

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

Only type of razors I use. I always use shaving cream with them but if I ever happen to not have any. These razors are great with anything soap and even just water if you ever run ou of your products. They leave my skin nice and soft and hair free. That's a plus! Well worth the money.