Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Laundry Detergent Review | SheSpeaks

• Sdana91 By  Sdana91
    07.31.19

Always the struggle. I love arm n hammer products as I?ve always had skin issues. However I also always was a super strong fresh linen smell and this one just doesn?t have it. Works well and doesn?t irritate my skin but the scent just doesn?t last.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

My daughter has eczema and thus product was extremely delicate in her skin, it was has an excellent refreshing smell. I would definitely recommend this product.

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

All of this laundry soap and always smells so good and I never had any trouble getting anything from my work out of my clothes.

• Beccarose By  Beccarose
    08.13.16

Does a great job getting my clothes clean and i the price

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Love this the price is great and it does it's job on my daughter's sensitive skin

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i think this product cleans not stained laundry well but does not remove deep down stains. I like that its a arm and hammer product but it doesn't perform as well as other detergents

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• joy3blue By  joy3blue
    03.27.16

This is the only product I can use for my son since he has very sensitive skin. I buy the formula with no scent and have found it to clean our clothes very well.

• Velvetletter By  Velvetletter
    02.05.16

Works better than the other more expensive brands of sensitive skin detergent such as, Tide, or ALL. No itchy feeling!

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009
    02.05.16

I love this detergent. I think it really gets my clothes clean and fresh. And they are so much better priced than other laundry detergent. My favorite!

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

Gets clothes clean and smelling great, I always am told how good my kids smell and how their clothes look like new for so long, this is why!

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

This is the only detergent I can use because of my extremely sensitive skin. Plus, it does the job and gets clothes incredibly clean and whites very white. It's a bit expensive but worth it. I would highly recommend this brand especially to those who are highly sensitive to other detergents.

• Raynyc By  Raynyc
    05.25.15

This is the only detergent I use I have skin allergies. my clothes comes out clean smelling great without hash ingredients

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.24.15

This is my least favorite Arm and Hammer, I don't ,Ike the smell or how well it works. Arm and Hammer Oxi clean is the best soap.

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I love this product. I switched to this detergent to help my baby who has a sensitive skin. I use this brand for washing mine and my husband's clothes, too since we cannot carry the baby if our clothes do not use detergent that is not for senstive skin. I will continue using this product.