Arm Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator | SheSpeaks

• Rademah Rademah
    05.20.17

Love this product!

Highly recommend this product for this who have pets and/or children. This product provides a fresh clean smell, as well as eliminates odors from my carpets. I intend to use this product for years to come!

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.23.19

Not too bad

Not too bad. Initially I like the scent a lot and I love how it even keeps my vacuum fresh smelling for an extended period of time. However, I wish It would keep the carpet fresh smelling for longer as well.

• sykick By  sykick
    08.22.19

Perfumed, but effective

It definitely does what it says -- it removes odors in your carpet. However, it's a little too perfumed for my family, as two of us have asthma. But, if you want to remove odors from your carpet and don't want to shampoo it, this is definitely a product you should consider. It's quite affordable for how much it can help.

• Xpinkie_evex By  Xpinkie_evex
    06.15.19

Offers relief in a house with many, many pets.

2 dogs, 6 cats, and a rat. That's the amount of pets in my household. As one may imagine, some gnarly smells and accidents are aplenty. Thankfully, this product allievates any lingering musk's and makes my home smells amazeballs! It's easy to use: simply sprinkle on carpet, let sit for a minimum of 15 minutes, and vacuum it up. It's totally inexpensive and the scent options are wonderful. Can be found at stores such as Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and 99 Cent Store.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

helps with pet odor

we use this on our carpet all the time it helps take the pet odor away

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

Carpets best friend

If you have kids or pets, this is a must have. I have 5 kids and they have friends over all the time. Personally I use this at least twice a month, just depends on the flow traffic. Nice scents to leave home or car smelling good. Just be careful not to use too much if you have Asthma or allergies.

• Heatheredorsey By  Heatheredorsey
    01.13.18

Eliminates pet odirs from carpet and keeps them gone!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh

Gets the pet smell out of any carpet with the action of Oxi Clean technology! Wonderful smell that last.

• Maxsnana By  Maxsnana
    07.03.17

Best Air Freshener

This is top notch. Absolutely takes away the doors better than any product I have tried. My friend has a dog grooming business and she uses this on a regular basis. It took me twice to rid basement of odors but people before me kennels their dogs there and apparently had never used Arm and Hammer before. You Will not be disappointed.

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    06.24.17

Works wonders! Fresh and clean!

I really enjoy this product. I can find it at my local dollar tree. Its works wonderfully making my carpet smell fresh and wonderful. We have 2 cats and a dog that can be stinky sometimes. Arm and Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor powder works wonders! I always buy this exact kind about 2 times a month!

• Rademah By  Rademah