Allbirds Tree Runners | SheSpeaks

• MissySweetTiller MissySweetTiller
    07.24.19

Only buying Allbirds tennis shoes from now on!

The tagline is The World's Most Comfortable Shoe. I have to agree. I would wear these tennis shoes everyday if I could. They fit perfectly and feel so good on your feet. They are light-weight and breathable so I wear them without socks. I am rying to decide what color I am getting next!

• JayneH By  JayneH
    05.07.20

Best athletic sneaker and walking shoe ever made

I bought these athletic sneakers for myself and they really are the most comfortable walking and movement shoe I have ever purchased. I work at a local YMCA and these shoes let me grip the flooring from room to room, walk with more ease since I have a disability and walking is my difficult thing, I can move around so much better. I only wish I had these shoes 6 yrs ago when I had to learn to walk again after surgery complications took me down. I can brace myself steady, pick my feet up easy and really walk with a great gait now. Shoes definitely make the person!

• selene By  selene
    12.19.19

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost

freesamples of shoes tennis unisex nē34.38 clour black and marinblue sport relax confortable of woman number 34 of men number 38,40

• heather1955 By  heather1955
    07.28.19

Allbirds tree runners so cool

I love my allbirds I have 4 pairs tree runners , tree loungers I feel like I am barefoot and because there are vented my feet don?t sweat and they are machine washable

• MissySweetTiller By  MissySweetTiller
    07.24.19

Only buying Allbirds tennis shoes from now on!